Irony...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I called out those wishing to single out certain members of the UK communities for no reason...

And comparing such views to a police state and a nazi like ideal, which some stated their support for...

No wonder the old 'insufficient privileges' was applied again, but that just shows that censorship exists everywhere and that is what extremism relies on!

And bod...

Nazism has many faces...

You are apparently in Israel for a wedding 'mixing with jews'...

Will you condemn the state of Israel and Israeli citizens for targeting Palestinian wedding ceremonies and the stealing/annexation of Palestinian land?

Sponsored Links
You won't find many people in the UK prepared to stick their neck out and criticise Israel for their actions in Gaza or the West Bank.
They're all far too busy cheering on Ukraine in their fight against the Russian 'Special Operation' in Donetsk, totally oblivious to the irony.

I think the obvious difference is that, generally, people in the West don't really care about Palestine.

Ukraine is a different matter altogether. If Ukraine falls to the Ruskies, other European countries are at risk of invasion.

I have spoken here before at least twice about Israel and Palestine.
People said after WWII that what happened in the war must never happen again.

Sponsored Links
I think the obvious difference is that, generally, people in the West don't really care about Palestine.

Ukraine is a different matter altogether. If Ukraine falls to the Ruskies, other European countries are at risk of invasion.
So it's a case of self-interest?
Since we've left the EU why should we give a damn if Russia threatens Eastern Europe?

You won't find many people in the UK prepared to stick their neck out and criticise Israel for their actions in Gaza or the West Bank.
They're all far too busy cheering on Ukraine in their fight against the Russian 'Special Operation' in Donetsk, totally oblivious to the irony.

You will find overlap between those cheering Ukraine against Russia and then cheering Russian intervention in the US with Trump and the UK with Brexit.

defend your self yes but the amount of kids they have killed is ridiculous

Remove one word, and you will see.
Don't patronise me, John. What's the difference between the two situations: Israel invades Palestine, refuses to share a two-state solution and creates apartheid within the regime, reduces the population into ghettos and refuses to acknowledge their right to any self-determination.

So it's a case of self-interest?
Since we've left the EU why should we give a damn if Russia threatens Eastern Europe?
To an extent, yes and there's nothing wrong with that.

I personally don't care about Palestine, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq or any other muslim country and, no, I'm not Jewish.

You are apparently in Israel for a wedding 'mixing with jews'...

Will you condemn the state of Israel and Israeli citizens for targeting Palestinian wedding ceremonies and the stealing/annexation of Palestinian land?
These Pro Israelis were protesting against the government's reforms and the rights of women, gays, ethnic minorities and the state of Palastine, Gaza and the west Bank.

I don’t understand it all but don't put all Israelis in the same bucket even they don't like what's going on.

20230713_204127.jpg
20230713_203759.jpg
IMG-20230711-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20230711-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20230711-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20230711-WA0003.jpg
20230711_182444.jpg
20230711_182401.jpg
20230711_182258.jpg
20230711_182146.jpg

Oh and I was out there.

Filthy man...

Last edited:
You will find overlap between those cheering Ukraine against Russia and then cheering Russian intervention in the US with Trump and the UK with Brexit.

Total Nonsense :ROFLMAO:

The Russians have taken over the Uk conspiracy twaddle

Russian infiltrators

Jeez us wept :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't patronise me, John. What's the difference between the two situations: Israel invades Palestine, refuses to share a two-state solution and creates apartheid within the regime, reduces the population into ghettos and refuses to acknowledge their right to any self-determination.

I don't understand enough to have an opinion but there are some wealthy Muslims living good comfortably lives dide by with the Jew's.

Sponsored Links
Back