Is Islam A Religion of Peace

noah was 500 years old when he started building the boat
and was 600 years old when he finished it
genesis.
11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

its not nice when people mock God, what we sow is what we reap,if we mock God, he will have the final say, unless they change towards him, and get forgiveness.

Jesus is son of God, it can be confusing, but he is God also.
How did 8 people care for more than 15000 animals, and where did they store the food?
How did fresh water animals survive in a sea covered world?
Where did the water come from?
How did they built a wooden boat so big when we know it could not have survived such a sea voyage?

The bible is ripe for mockery.

Sponsored Links
What did they feed the meat eating animals? What did they do with all that sheet?

ow did 8 people care for more than 15000 animals, and where did they store the food?
How did fresh water animals survive in a sea covered world?
Where did the water come from?
How did they built a wooden boat so big when we know it could not have survived such a sea voyage?

The story of Noah's ark might be inherited memory of an inter gallactic arc that bough human life to the Earth. Noah being the central control system that looked after many generations ( he was 900 years old ) as the arc travelled for hundreds of years across the universe.

( more feasable than the bible's version of the inheited memory of arc )

When I first dropped me trousers to the current missus, she shrieked out "OH MY GOD", shortly followed by "you are not coming near me with THAT".

Does this mean she is a non believer, an atheist, or does it mean that God exists in my underpants?

Sponsored Links
When I first dropped me trousers to the current missus, she shrieked out "OH MY GOD", shortly followed by "you are not coming near me with THAT".

Does this mean she is a non believer, an atheist, or does it mean that God exists in my underpants?
I think you need to start shopping at M&S.

Back