Is Islam a religion of peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no-one who I am aware of goes around committing murder for the reasons given.

Christians, you see, have moved on over the centuries

You are seemingly "unaware" of atrocities carried out by people who claim affinity with other religions.

It must be because you haven't been looking, not even at your favourite haunt, the GD forum, or have taken care to forget.

You have obviously forgotten that you claimed

I had no idea that there had been so much killing by so many different people

Or perhaps you are just lying.

Sponsored Links
you can find anything in the bible that you want to.

Last time I looked at a bible it said nothing about tonight's lottery numbers, yet you claim you can find anything in the bible that you want to.

That makes you a liar. :evil:

The ROP recently tortured and beheaded a number of young children, some only babies because they were of another religion.

The Koran is full of reasons to kill and from the day it was written right up to the present day it is followed and acted on by millions of its followers.

Gay men hanged and beheaded. Women buried up to their waists and then stoned to death for adultery. And remember in Islam if a woman is raped and does not have four male witnesses to testify to the rape, she is an adulteress.

If a member of ROP sees the light and leaves, the penalty is death.

The truth is not something that sits well with you is it. I have told you on more than one occasion that you can get medical help for your phobia, don't you believe me? Silly me, you can't believe me can you, your phobia prevents it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

no-one who I am aware of goes around committing murder for the reasons given.

Christians, you see, have moved on over the centuries

You are seemingly "unaware" of atrocities carried out by people who claim affinity with other religions.

It must be because you haven't been looking, not even at your favourite haunt, the GD forum, or have taken care to forget.

You have obviously forgotten that you claimed

I had no idea that there had been so much killing by so many different people

Or perhaps you are just lying.
OK. Now you've got that off your chest, could you answer my questions?

1. Have you considered why so many people are, as you put it, anti-Islamic?

2. Are there an equal number of anti-Sikhs, anti-Hindus, anti-Hebrews, anti-Buddhists? Why not?

Sponsored Links
so many people are, as you put it, anti-Islamic?

As you know, I actually said
"a handful of obsessive anti-Islamists who spend their time peppering GD with their rabid prejudice."

"so many people" are your words, not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back