Islam Bashing!!

B

Big_Spark

Every thread recently seems to have people knocking the Islamic faith as this that and the other.

There are problems within the Islamic faith, some of the Islamic countries have imposed their own cultural stamps on their faith and undertake things that we in the West find repugnant, many have imposed Sharia Law on their citizens, despite the fact that there is no requirement within the Islamic Faith to do so.

We, and the Majority of UK muslims do not agree with Sharia Law, in fact many I have spoken too who travel to Iran and other Sharia following states also say that many within these nations do not like the Sharia Laws and would love to see them abolished.

Before you all(those that do that is) start slagging off an Entire Faith system of some 1.6 Billion people, look at the world around you.

Currently active in this world are Terrorists fighting in the name of the following Religions...

Islam
Catholisism
Christianity (as a whole)
Buddism
Hinduism
Siekhism
Rastafarianism
Hutu
Bantu
Zoastroism
etc etc

In recent years the Christians of Serbia commited genocide by butchering Muslims, Gypsy's and Greek Orthodox, in fact NATO went to war with Serbia to stop it.

99.9% of conflicts have religion being used as an excuse in one form or another for the actions of the minority, it is not right, but a simple fact.

Christianity has directly killed tens, if not hundreds of millions in it's 2000year history, and the bulk of these have been sanctioned by the Pope in the name of God.

So Islam bashers, shut up, know your facts, read history and generally stop being bandwagon racists. It's boring, tedious and insulting to everything good about this great nation of ours.

Insidently, I would ban all organised religion, I don't believe in God, the Devil or any other mumbo jumbo, but I do respect the rights of others to be religious and practice whatever religion they shoose to at home.

Sponsored Links
Quote :Insidently, I would ban all organised religion, I don't believe in God, the Devil or any other mumbo jumbo, but I do respect the rights of others to be religious and practice whatever religion they shoose to at home.[/quote]

A wise man once said,' Believe in what you believe as long as it harms
no one.'

but the harm is happening here and now

there is no place for islam in the uk the the talk in my area is burn all the mosks ( no one has yet) only a matter of time and a few more bombs before civil war on a small scale could errupt

i wasnt asked to allow this in my country where you time for a referendum on this ( no chance )

i would go so far as to say i am now far right fingers up to liberalism close the door now or it is too late ?

sharia law is a disgusting thing look it up

england first when in rome etc so follow our way of life or get out simple

multiculturism is a pc word or a back door way to liberalism ******

Working on site there are rumblings from many disillusioned young white men.....................is this allowed ;)

Sponsored Links
jasy said:
Working on site there are rumblings from many disillusioned young white men.....................is this allowed ;)

There could be many reasons for this though Jasy, I had some rumblings yeasterday after a night on the beer and a kebab :LOL:

Seriously though, we need to stay focused on the cause, and the true cause, of the dissillusionment felt by many in this country. It is easy for us all to lash out and blame others, but we need to look inside ourselves as a nation to identify the real issues, or we are simply avoiding the truth and storing up the problem again.

Any person starting trouble, Black, White, Pink, Yellow, Green of any faith regardles needs to be dealt with severely, but equally society MUST listen to their concerns, and when they are justified do what may be required to correct the problem, so long as that is not done at the expence of octhers in society, or your simply solving one problem to create another.

Not easy, but then life never is. It is incumbant upon us all to tackle these issues. Those in the Muslim communities have to change, and they need to look long and hard at their community for potential solutions, but equally we need to look at ourselves too, and at our society as a whole, fo until we do that we are simply putting a sticking plaster on a broken leg.

well engineer you said it they have to change no one has said it better some are to soft some like me go way to far ( i know it )

but they wont change will they as there threat is going to be there now as we all know its the uk they are after makeing it an islamic state is there goal

move the goal posts back to pakistan who was it said this LIKE IT OR LUMP IT

I said it mate. But how do you try and rationalise things when our government is continuing to give state handouts to those who hate our country, and actively support the terrorists. Pull out of this human rights cr*p. Start pulling them in and deporting them. Close the borders. People from certain countries are no longer welcome whatever their excuse or reason. We must turn the tap off to stop it dripping

FWL_Engineer said:
So Islam bashers, shut up, know your facts, read history and generally stop being bandwagon racists. It's boring, tedious and insulting to everything good about this great nation of ours.

Here, Here, especially certain posters to just seem inent on winding others and nearly all of their posts are to do with Islam etc. In fact it would be nice to see them put a DIY post up for a change :evil: As I've said before this forum is getting too bogged down with politics and current affairs rather than its purpose of DIY. :cry:

Slogger said:
well engineer you said it they have to change no one has said it better some are to soft some like me go way to far ( i know it )

but they wont change will they as there threat is going to be there now as we all know its the uk they are after makeing it an islamic state is there goal

move the goal posts back to pakistan who was it said this LIKE IT OR LUMP IT

Slogger, were you born stupid, or is this a knack you developed as you devolved?

I said WE ALL NEED to address the problem. Yes the Islamic communities have to look hard at themselves, and they have some hard choices and decisions to make, but so do the wider communities they are part of. It is race hate bar stewards who have helped to alienate some of these young Asians, do not think this alienation is the sole preserve of Muslims.

Your ranting about sending people back is ludicrous, uneconomically viable, socially dangerous, illegal under BRITISH law (The deporting of British citizens was made Illegal in 1823).

I agree that we need to tighten up immigration laws, and we need to address the 287,000 illegal immigrants that we know are here, but deporting British citezens is not the answer, if it was, I would use an intelligence test, those with an IQ below 50 would get deported, so Slogger, you would be on the first Boat out, along with all your inbred, sister shagging redneck racist buddies.:D

FWL said:
Your ranting about sending people back is ludicrous, uneconomically viable, socially dangerous, illegal under BRITISH law (The deporting of British citizens was made Illegal in 1823).

FWL, what action would you take with extremists?? say omar bakri was captured, what action do you think the government should be taking??

FWL said:
I said WE ALL NEED to address the problem.

how do non-muslims deal address the problem of islamic extremism??

ps why get personal on slogger, is there any need for it?

nstreet said:
As I've said before this forum is getting too bogged down with politics and current affairs rather than its purpose of DIY. :cry:

You are right this is a DIY forum - but it also has a topic area called General chat and I believe it says:

"Tired after all that DIY? Talk about anything here. All off topic posts should live here."

If you don't want to get too bogged down with politics and current affairs then maybe just ignore the general chat section and stick with the designated DIY sections instead - which don't make references to politics or current affairs (or do they?!) :) :)

I was just thinking about something... read the following and gauge your own reaction.

"I hate thieves, burglars, criminals, paedophiles, rapists. They know how to deal with them in Saudia Arabia, cut their bl**dy hands/feet/balls off, that'd stop 'em!"

I would not be surprised if there are a good many people who would have shared the above sentiment until a few weeks ago, but now want the whole of islam to pay for the crimes of the terrorists.

56 people (and 4 terrorists) have died in a horrible way, and we will never forget what has happened. But in reality, little has changed. Burglars are still robbing your houses, scum are still TWOC'ing your cars, nonce's are still trying to offer your child sweets, rapists are still drugging your daughters' drinks. 3 weeks ago, you might have thought that the islamic way of dealing with these people was a good way, you might still think that. Doesn't mean you have to love islam.

But now, because of 8 people, the whole opinion of an entire faith has been skewed. Putting aside the debate about whether or not it is because if islam itself or just a misinterpretation of it, there are now people who hate it and possibly always will.

Makes me think we should represent ourselves better when in the communities of others.

So next time you see some harmless yobbery in Alicante, or binge drinking and fighting in Tenerife, just think how much the actions of those people will affect how others think of ALL of us Britons. :eek:

FWL engineer wrote this,

Slogger, were you born stupid, or is this a knack you developed as you devolved?
There is no need to be offensive FWL. You, are in no position to call anybody stupid.

slogger did not devolve, he evolved.

citezens
, did you mean citizens?
you would be on the first Boat out,
Why are you using a capital "B" in the middle of this sentence? This would be OK if you were writing the name of a particular boat, but you are not doing so.

"Deporting" You were writing in the past tense, so it should of read "illegal under BRITISH law (The deportation of British citizens was made Illegal in 1823).
Yes the Islamic communities have to look hard at themselves, and they have some hard choices and decisions to make,
The use of "and" serves no purpose, it also shouldn't have a comma in front of it.

There are other unnecessary or wrongly placed commas.

I haven't taken part in any of these particular debates and am not getting involved now, but given that you wrote this.
I would use an intelligence test, those with an IQ below 50 would get deported, so Slogger, you would be on the first Boat out, along with all your inbred, sister shagging redneck racist buddies.

Given the ammount of mistakes I have pointed out, in just one post, I reckon you should back pedal a tad on your IQ testing, you may end up on that first boat yourself!

Now I don't want to get involved in any nit-picking exercise, but it was you who raised the subject of intelligence. Just because someone had the temerity to hold a different viewpoint to your own. :rolleyes:

MOD

cmon enough please

David and Julie, grow the hell up pal, I type with my fingers, and not with my eyes, consequently, like everyone, I make mistakes.

If you wish to be nit picky about intelligence, I KNOW mine is higher than yours, but it doesn't mean I am better or worse than you. I do not feel the need to make such a supercilious post as you have chose too.

Regarding some of the spelling, if you wish to be picky, please take it up with the spell checkers that try to spell everything in the American use of the word.

I have based my comments about slogger based on ALL his posts..not simply this one here. Regarding his viewpoint, of course he is fully entitled to have an opinion, but as his posts clearly show he understands nothing about the subject matter at hand, his opinion counts for little to be honest. His comments are offensive to many here, let alone those in a wider community sense, he is preaching hatred, mistrust and doing it badly at that!

Sponsored Links
Back