Islam Bashing!!

Agile you must be mad, Freddie says so, just admit it.

Freddie is after all the voice of calm reason in the Uk today, and a great man in his own mind (however tiny that might be). He will hurl abuse at you (look through his posts) and then claim he is doing nothing of the sort, while at the same time will probably call you a terrorist supporter in a highly offensive way.

He is not open to reason, he calls these threads a discussion, fine if you agree with him, and slogger, and david and julie, but if you don't then you are bent on the social destruction of life as we know it, you must be Freddie says so.

Sorry, no time left, I have to stick my head up my bottom. Freddie says that's where I keep it, I just have to take it out to talk.

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
......put your life on the line just as they have for you

Or perhaps for you Freddie. Don't kid yourself, in the eyes of quite a few policemen there are two types of people: 1) policemen , 2) criminals.

oilman said:
Freddie said:
......put your life on the line just as they have for you

Or perhaps for you Freddie. Don't kid yourself, in the eyes of quite a few policemen there are two types of people: 1) policemen , 2) criminals.

And i know how i upset you this morning hey Oilman----5 minutes

The social destruction of life is being done by people you now seem to be defending not a few people on a forum Oilman------dont tell me this is another windup.

Sponsored Links
Oilman.

Could you kindly show me when I was involved in any of these anti Islamic posts?

If that refers to me then all I am defending is the right of electricians and other trade craftsmen to go about their business without being shot dead for at worst just jumping on the tube without a ticket.

What would Freddy say if the Police shot him the next time he parks his van on a yellow line?

Answer, "nothing", he would be dead!

Maybe there is someone else in the world who can understand what I am trying ( in vain ) to say. That is that a £17 k pa police officer with three GCSE grade 3 should not be able to shoot us dead without at least some real evidence.

Merely living in the same block of 14 flats as another resident who reads the Koran is not sufficient evidence! Does Freddy really deserve to be shot when his neighbour parks his van on a yellow line?

Agile, the report of Officers holding the Guy down and then being shot WAS reported by the British Media, however as it was later established that the so called witness was not even on the train let alone the carriage when the incident took place.

I accept that the Police, so far, may not have told the public everything about the incident, but I accept this is for operational issues. However i do not believe they are lieing either.

I do think that a full and open enquiry is required, that way the detractors will hear the truth and the Police Officers will be vindicated.

Agile said:
If that refers to me then all I am defending is the right of electricians and other trade craftsmen to go about their business without being shot dead for at worst just jumping on the tube without a ticket.

What would Freddy say if the Police shot him the next time he parks his van on a yellow line?

Answer, "nothing", he would be dead!

Maybe there is someone else in the world who can understand what I am trying ( in vain ) to say. That is that a £17 k pa police officer with three GCSE grade 3 should not be able to shoot us dead without at least some real evidence.

Merely living in the same block of 14 flats as another resident who reads the Koran is not sufficient evidence! Does Freddy really deserve to be shot when his neighbour parks his van on a yellow line?

your being very flipant m8ty get a grip now your saying the police are uneducated ??? how about the street wise bobbys that would go a lot further than an a level look at you just look at you calling them illiterate shame is all yours

david and julie said:
Oilman.

Could you kindly show me when I was involved in any of these anti Islamic posts?

Glad to help. Is this familiar?

I happen to agree with much of what slogger says. He may not put his opinion over in the most articulate of ways and I would never agree to inciting violence etc, but it doesn't devalue what he is trying to say. Some of his posts, which have been deleted for pure PC reasons, are true. Facts are we are being overun and he happens to have the bottle to speak out. Its about time the average Joe public stood up and shouted before its too late. These people will never be satisfied until they have completely changed our way of life. Anybody who can't see whats happening should get out more, go and have a walk around any of our major cities, its getting out of hand.

All available here . or do you say this does not count as involvement?

slogger said:
your being very flipant m8ty get a grip now your saying the police are uneducated ???.............

Would you be so supportive if you were being booked for a traffic offence, let alone inciting a public disturbance?

FWL_Engineer said:
Every thread recently seems to have people knocking the Islamic faith as this that and the other.

There are problems within the Islamic faith, some of the Islamic countries have imposed their own cultural stamps on their faith and undertake things that we in the West find repugnant, many have imposed Sharia Law on their citizens, despite the fact that there is no requirement within the Islamic Faith to do so.

We, and the Majority of UK muslims do not agree with Sharia Law, in fact many I have spoken too who travel to Iran and other Sharia following states also say that many within these nations do not like the Sharia Laws and would love to see them abolished.

Before you all(those that do that is) start slagging off an Entire Faith system of some 1.6 Billion people, look at the world around you.

Currently active in this world are Terrorists fighting in the name of the following Religions...

Islam
Catholisism
Christianity (as a whole)
Buddism
Hinduism
Siekhism
Rastafarianism
Hutu
Bantu
Zoastroism
etc etc
FWL please could you explain why you have included Zoroastrianism in your list? Is there evidence of followers of the faith having commited any attrocities?

oilman said:
david and julie said:
Oilman.

Glad to help. Is this familiar?

I happen to agree with much of what slogger says. He may not put his opinion over in the most articulate of ways and I would never agree to inciting violence etc, but it doesn't devalue what he is trying to say. Some of his posts, which have been deleted for pure PC reasons, are true. Facts are we are being overun and he happens to have the bottle to speak out. Its about time the average Joe public stood up and shouted before its too late. These people will never be satisfied until they have completely changed our way of life. Anybody who can't see whats happening should get out more, go and have a walk around any of our major cities, its getting out of hand.

All available here . or do you say this does not count as involvement?

Oilman you have cherry picked part of my post to suit your own twisted and vindictive mind. My comments were not meant in any racial sence and (like I said) I never mentioned Islam or Muslims either. This is a part of the post you conveniently missed out.

Before any of you start calling me racist too, I suggest we have a moratorium on the ones that are here(legal or otherwise) let them stay, without any persecution, then put the shutters down regardless of circumstances. We have got to draw the line somewhere, the lack of any sensible government policies in these areas is pathetic. We are afterall an island, we can't make more room.

I am quite clearly NOT being racist, I am actually talking from a practical point of view. We are an island, we our overcrowded and we do need to do something about it.

You call that racist if you like but I would call it a sensible and reasoned comment.

there's a difference between terrorists claiming to be fighting in the name of their religion, and those who actually are fighting because their religion asks it.
FWL said:
Currently active in this world are Terrorists fighting in the name of the following Religions...

Islam
Catholisism
Buddism
Hinduism
Siekhism
Rastafarianism
Hutu
Bantu
Zoastroism
etc etc
im not sure on the list. does anyone have any examples of these terrorists?? ie buddhism? hutu is ethnic, not religious.

agile:
agile said:
We used to have in the UK a policy of innocent until proved guilty, this firearms officer believed he was both Judge and Jury.
the problem is in extreme, tense situations like this, where lives are at stake, you have to make a decision there and then. and if you incorrectly choose 'innocent', many more innocent lives are taken.

agile said:
The Police had followed him several hunded yards from the flats. Why did they not stop him when he left the flats or on the street. If he had a bomb its better its detonated in the open rather than in a crowded tube.

i agree with this. the police should have confronted him earlier, and not turned it all into a more serious problem (another possible bomb on tube). however until all the facts are disclosed, we don't really know what happenned.

agile said:
But I will say the two police who held him down displayed courage when they did not know what they were dealing with but the one who shot him displayed cowardice in my opinion and was probably acting from massive fear.

if they had reasonable grounds to assume he was a possible bomber (ie not stopping when asked to stop by the police), then shooting would've been the best response, to prevent another attack.

agile said:
what I am trying ( in vain ) to say. That is that a £17 k pa police officer with three GCSE grade 3 should not be able to shoot us dead without at least some real evidence.

i think this is unreasonable. it shouldn't matter how much the guy's on, or how many GCSEs he has. however he should be intelligent and smart enough, and he wouldn't have been armed unless he was given the correct training (which would've included dealing with situations like this).

kendor said:
FWL_Engineer said:
Every thread recently seems to have people knocking the Islamic faith as this that and the other.

There are problems within the Islamic faith, some of the Islamic countries have imposed their own cultural stamps on their faith and undertake things that we in the West find repugnant, many have imposed Sharia Law on their citizens, despite the fact that there is no requirement within the Islamic Faith to do so.

We, and the Majority of UK muslims do not agree with Sharia Law, in fact many I have spoken too who travel to Iran and other Sharia following states also say that many within these nations do not like the Sharia Laws and would love to see them abolished.

Before you all(those that do that is) start slagging off an Entire Faith system of some 1.6 Billion people, look at the world around you.

Islam
Catholisism
Buddism
Hinduism
Siekhism
Rastafarianism
Hutu
Bantu
Zoastroism
etc etc
FWL please could you explain why you have included Zoroastrianism in your list? Is there evidence of followers of the faith having commited any attrocities?

Thats very true Kendor i missed that and i know of nothing they may have done, mainly the other way around they have been persecuted by the religions of the areas they inhabited.

little jewish fella dies and goes up to the pearly gates, rings the bell. "Can I help you ?" says St Peter. "I've come to rest " says the wee jewish fella, "but I'd like to see my son". "What's he like ?" asks Peter.
"Well he's got a hole in each hand and one in each foot". St. Peter thinks, I know who he means and trots off to get Jesus.
Jesus throws the gates open shouting "Father !!".
The little jewish fella Shouts " Pinnochio !"
(Crap joke I know but does it lighten this discussion a bit ??)

Sponsored Links
Back