Islam Bashing!!

fwl is the mod

seems if anyone picks on him the mod steps up and says ok enougth

ehh fwl ehhh ;)

Sponsored Links
If you wish to be nit picky about intelligence, I KNOW mine is higher than yours, but it doesn't mean I am better or worse than you. I do not feel the need to make such a supercilious post as you have chose too.

But you have just done so and furthermore how do you know your intelligence is higher than mine?

MOD, enough what? you have totally ignored FWL engineer saying this.

so Slogger, you would be on the first Boat out, along with all your inbred, sister shagging redneck racist buddies.

Private forum or not, would you not say, in all honesty, whilst pulling me up, for nothing, you have ignored the above disgusting comment.

Double standards or what?

MOD

only one pair of hands

as i'm sure you will appreciate

i am personally sick of the crap flying around in here and try to keep out

krikey! this is like being back at school, you can say the most hurtful things about minority groups,blacks,single mothers etc and yet you get really upset if someone badmouths your mates and start crying to the MODs :LOL:

david and julie

Thank the lord there is a true admin here ...

Thankyou ....

maybe more webmaster comments would stop the few here being seen as *FAUX ADMINS * here ..

I thought fwl an a few others as mods here maybe a star or summat in the their header , as when told off for a post we can understand (when sober )its like the 3 strike thingy an we can rein in our thoughts on that topic ...

could I just add that FWL ENGINEER does post close to his heart an I agree he is passionate ,an enjoyable poster at times

I hope we can all try to see others views ,without nastiness on others ....me included :(

ANYWAY THANKS FOR REVEALING YOURSELVES ,david and julie

to the few here ...............

IM low on the bevy now due to AA..

take care :)

but Im a best behaviour after my last julie b (julie burchill )mawling lol lol lol lol lol

Sponsored Links
Richardp said:
krikey! this is like being back at school, you can say the most hurtful things about minority groups,blacks,single mothers etc and yet you get really upset if someone badmouths your mates and start crying to the MODs :LOL:

Richard, once again I find myself unable to understand your point. I didn't complain to the MOD's about anything. The MOD interjected on his/her own accord as far as I am aware.

For the record I have not posted any derogatory, or otherwise, comments in the current crop of Islamic related posts. I see no point in trying to discuss the subjects, if I do comment, I invariably get called a racist or a bigot, by people who sometimes lack any other reasonable answers.

Moz wrote,

david and julie

Thank the lord there is a true admin here ...

Just to set the record straight, neither myself or Julie (my wife) ,who also posts on here, under her own name of JulieL. Have anything whatsoever to do with the administration or moderating on this site.

David.

The reason we now post separately is because we sometimes disagree and it used to send out confusing messages when using the same name.

Just to help you because the BBC and UK news media seem to be hiding the real eye witness report of what happenned at the subway shooting.

I am posting this to help you see the real picture not the edited media picture presumably because the BBC needs to support the Police, Government and establishment.

I believe this report it true because I heard the witness live on radio minutes after the shooting. I have copied the words from a foreign news report because it is being sanitised here.

The eye witness words are :-

"I heard a lot of shouting, 'Get down, get out.' I looked to my right. I saw a [man] run onto the train. Asian guy," Whitby said. "He ran onto the train, he was running so fast he half, sort of, tripped. He was being pursued by three guys. One had a black handgun in his hand, left hand, and as [the man being pursued] sort of went down, two of them sort of dropped onto him to hold him down and the other one fired. I heard five shots."

The news media here are not reporting that the man was held down by two officers while the third shot him.

My point is that if he was already being held down then there was no need to shoot him, to me that is murder by our Police!

Agile said:
Just to help you because the BBC and UK news media seem to be hiding the real eye witness report of what happenned at the subway shooting.

I am posting this to help you see the real picture not the edited media picture presumably because the BBC needs to support the Police, Government and establishment.

I believe this report it true because I heard the witness live on radio minutes after the shooting. I have copied the words from a foreign news report because it is being sanitised here.

The eye witness words are :-

"I heard a lot of shouting, 'Get down, get out.' I looked to my right. I saw a [man] run onto the train. Asian guy," Whitby said. "He ran onto the train, he was running so fast he half, sort of, tripped. He was being pursued by three guys. One had a black handgun in his hand, left hand, and as [the man being pursued] sort of went down, two of them sort of dropped onto him to hold him down and the other one fired. I heard five shots."

The news media here are not reporting that the man was held down by two officers while the third shot him.

My point is that if he was already being held down then there was no need to shoot him, to me that is murder by our Police!

Yes but at the time they thought they were killing a terrorist who may be about to endanger our lifes so that clears them of everything except making a big identity mistake and i still back their actions 100%.

If you are trying to suggest that they just wanted to kill this man for fun then you are mad in your thinking

They chose to shoot him because they did not know how his bomb was triggered. This is also why they shot him in the head, in case he had an explosive vest. It is tragic the man was not connected, but he didn't help the situation.

Just to recap a few points;

1) the man spoke English, and lived in England so would have understood that "Plain clothes office, STOP!" means just that
2) After the bombings he was actually wary of using public transport according to his cousin, so was very aware of the tense situation.
3) He was wearing a puffer jacket in July
4) He jumped barriers and ran onto a tube train, so it wasn't that he hadn't heard the shouts
5) If he really though he was being mugged, he would have stayed out in the public surrounded by loads of people.

It's not inconceivable that he had done something illegal and thought he was being chased because of that.

""Yes but at the time they thought they were killing a terrorist who may be about to endanger our lifes so that clears them of everything except making a big identity mistake and I still back their actions 100%""

Suppose YOU were the man shot??? You might think differently!

If two officers were holding him down then why murder him whilst he was totally defenceless?

We used to have in the UK a policy of innocent until proved guilty, this firearms officer believed he was both Judge and Jury. Although few police seem to have any concience, I hope that firearms Officer is now considering his future. I doubt it bothers him though!

Think back to the man in a Mini waiting for lights to change, shot 13 times in Kensington High street by the Police, that was planned murder! He was unarmed and posted no threat at all.

Adam, you only have the Police who say what this man did!

You said ""Plain clothes office, STOP!" means just that "" The Police are trained to say "Stop, Armed Police !" But would a Brazillian know that if you did not?

In any case you, or I, or anyone who speaks English could say those words!

The Police had followed him several hunded yards from the flats. Why did they not stop him when he left the flats or on the street. If he had a bomb its better its detonated in the open rather than in a crowded tube.

Why actually chase him into a confined area where the effects of a bomb would be worse. There were Police standing at the tube entrance. Why were they not radioed to close the entrance off? They appeared unaware of the armed officers and just watched them run in after him.

You are absolutley barking mate, but lets just see the result of you trying to bring murder charges on the police-------no police would ever ever carry guns again and where would we be then, this they have already stated.

You cant force the police to be armed it is a voluntary thing for them to do.

But i am sure you are going to take their place and put your life on the line just as they have for you and unfortunatly made a mistake regreatable as it was for the poor chap concerned

I gotta say i think people like you are so detestable in this country---insinuations and all the over stuff when someone has volunteered to risk their life for lousy people who only see bad in their actions, but saying that murder has to have a reason, so i wopuld love for you to give us the reason as to why these policemen murdered as you say this poor man.

I find your posting so abusive you dont deserve a reasoned reply.

But I will say the two police who held him down displayed courage when they did not know what they were dealing with but the one who shot him displayed cowardice in my opinion and was probably acting from massive fear.

Sponsored Links
Back