Islam Bashing!!

he was over here looking for work shame he had to die

but how did he manage to get here and work who employed him was he part p ?

too many fiddlers me thinks or is it customers pressure forcing black market working practices

builders under pressure to keep to a set price will skip on decent tradesmen and hire anyone that can do the job regardless of there credential

the message hasnt been recieved in poor countries yet that they are not welcome

well not till we send it

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:

I don't think this is true, I heard on the radio this morning that several british bus companies have gone to Poland to recruit drivers because of a shortage of local drivers. Apparently they are well trained and hard-working and willing to work here as the wages are much higher. If people here are not willing to take on these jobs then why shouldn't other nationalities?

petewood said:
Slogger said:

I don't think this is true, I heard on the radio this morning that several british bus companies have gone to Poland to recruit drivers because of a shortage of local drivers. Apparently they are well trained and hard-working and willing to work here as the wages are much higher. If people here are not willing to take on these jobs then why shouldn't other nationalities?

This is a great example of how info can be twisted even though i dont think it was your aim.

They recruit forigners because the jobs they are needed for are low paying, and because of a benefit system that is wrong the idle ones sit at home on hand outs while companies who cant or wont pay high wages are stuck for personel.

hard workers ? for how long till they stay here long enough then they will set up there own company and only take on immigrant workers ? not a good way to go

close the door on them asap stop this trade keep the work for ourselves and pay a fair wage

wake up

Sponsored Links
blimey this is a heavy topic for a DIY forum :)

Personally, i am not racist but i dont like the fact that people come to this country and then try to change our country to look like theres, i.e mosques (which i may have spelt wrong :( ) etc etc

If i went to another country i would respect there traditions etc

I think that its this which would make people fed up of people that come to the UK more than terrorists

I have a gaming team that i run and i have 2 muslim members, i am def not racist, i just think that its bad manners to go to another coutrny and try and change it

Freddie said:
They recruit forigners because the jobs they are needed for are low paying, and because of a benefit system that is wrong the idle ones sit at home on hand outs while companies who cant or wont pay high wages are stuck for personel.

Yup, it is daft.

Part of it is that there are far too many people over here who are not prepared to work for low wages. False pride. Many Britons are too proud to clean toilets for a living but not so proud they won't take cash hand-outs from our taxes.

I used to work as a waiter. I only worked there to earn some cash in the summer holiday (to pay tuition fees!). But there were no people there who were waiters because they wanted to be waiters. How many 45-year old men do you see working as a waiter?

However, in Italy you see waiters who are proud to be waiters. They aim to do well, and they seem to enjoy their work.

It is harsh but true, there are people who don't have the skills, abilities and social skills to do a job they would enjoy. Many choose to remain unemployed than to earn their living.

AdamW said:
Many choose to remain unemployed than to earn their living.

Perhaps we could deport them to make room for the eastern europeans who would do the work??? :LOL:

way to go giving england away but so so stupid think of the repercussions down the line

immigrant workers = more of there families = more of them taking more work ? are you mad

or are you rich and dont need to work but want the jobs done cheap

we will see an end to this sort of working soon enought its up to us to make them unwelcome

Slogger's right, things are getting worse by the second, It's so bad now what will it be like in a few years or even weeks? Doesn't bear thinking about. God it's bad!!!!!!! There's nothing else for it, how about a suicide pact slogger?

You go first, I'll just see how it's done.........................
violent-smiley-011.gif

? spoken like a true middle class citiezen who is still to wake up

Are you saying you're chicken? Or it's not bad after all?

MOD

yes i'm back
may i refer you lot to this

Sponsored Links
Back