Islam Bashing!!

Sponsored Links
To all concerned here

A forum is about people expressing there views on different subjects and topics.

Unfortunately Oilman has re-written the rules on this and says all similar threads are the same which results in cross threading and basically a mess with one disagreement being dragged across from one thread to another.

Also anybody who has a view which differs from his, he is now trying to put you all into one group and attack the whole group together as one even though we have different views

I basically suggest we just ignore his posts and dont bother to reply to him at all as it just feeds his strange vendetta

Is there no limit to your ability to twist things? It's all one subject, terrorism and anti-muslim views. Grow up.

I see you are starting another thread, aimed personally at me. I feel honoured to feature so highly in your list of people to denigrate, is there a campaign medal for such as we?

david and julie, you asked where I thought you were involved in anti-Islamic posts. I showed where you announced support for sloggers views, even if he was not eloquent about them you supported them, just drew the line at encouraging violence. I don't recall having a personal go at you, but you attribute me as having a twisted and vindictive mind because I quoted the part of your post that was relevant. I also provided the link to the thread so anyone could read the background and the rest of your post.

Therefore I did not cherry pick, as you say, but your reply may have exposed the real you.

Sponsored Links
oilman said:
Is there no limit to your ability to twist things? It's all one subject, terrorism and anti-muslim views. Grow up.

I see you are starting another thread, aimed personally at me. I feel honoured to feature so highly in your list of people to denigrate, is there a campaign medal for such as we?

Here we go again --Anti-muslim views

I do not now think that we can have a safe multi-cultrial society ever again or for a long time--i have said so on a lost thread.

I disagree with Kendor that Islam only means peace and goodwill, well maybe it's supposed to be but its never practised---i have said so in other lost threads

I believe that the terrorists have aids in the muslim society--i have said so in another lost thread

This does not mean i am anti-muslim and those are your words where you call me a racist because i disagree with what may be your views and your attempt to silence me and others in any critism of the people who practise that religion

ok being anti islam is not racist get that right

as for being racist wtf is that about now who says what we can believe in

we should be allowed to make our own minds up on this subject as we are being force fed multiculture what if some of us dont want it ?? why should those that dont want that be made to compy and tared with a racist brush

i have dated numerous races one of the lasses was asian ( when i was younger ) i and my family had no problems with this but her family made a big deal about it as i was not worthy ? she was a head strong girl 19 yrs old but she was brow beaten to bin me he bastard family where racist ( is that the right term )

so i would say the white british people are not the racists here it is the asian people who put themselves on there islamic pedestal and look down on us as inferior lower cast

try to date an asian bird see how you get on with daddy :eek:

and the girl ( woman now ) has left this country and emigrated to australia ? why i tell you why its because of her damn interfering family and its eveil values on islam

so **** off with the racist crap please hit me with a new one ok

Freddie, I see you are unable to ignore my posts. Is this because you see them as worthy of a reply, or because of lack of will power?

I have looked through my posts and I cannot find where I have described you (or you slogger) as racist. That appears to be your word, with slogger tagging along. However , I would be happy if you can provide a link to a post describing you as a racist.

oilman said:
Freddie, I see you are unable to ignore my posts. Is this because you see them as worthy of a reply, or because of lack of will power?

I have looked through my posts and I cannot find where I have described you (or you slogger) as racist. That appears to be your word, with slogger tagging along. However , I would be happy if you can provide a link to a post describing you as a racist.

Woah hold on i didnt read Sloggers post but i refer to mine where you say i am --Anti-muslim---that to me is in correct and also as far as you could throw it inferring i am a racist which i am not.

And i will add for the past few days you keep bundling me up with others as one, a few facts for you-----

I have my own views

Slogger has his views

David and Julie have their views

Jasy has his views

And User has his views

I am not part of a gang and have disagreed with all these people from time to time and our thoughts on this subject may or may not coincide but i speak for no one but myself and i should imagine they do the same, so if i start a thread it would be on my merits and my views on my topic and the same for them. I should imagine that they just as me gets really ****ed off when someone comes along and crosses other peoples views on other threads into mine to create one big f---ing mess confusing and ruining everthing for all on the forum.

If you want to do that do it with your own.

NEWSFLASH: The Ku Klux Klan and Hitler have declared that they are not racist but have been greatly misquoted!
the denials above are a joke.
Oilman they would say that chalk is the same as cheese and that black is white and change and create so many posts on the same subject in an effort to confuse the issue and give them an ability to deny having said something!
So i'd save your breath they are not worth answering.

Freddie, you will find sloggers post just under yours.

You still haven't answered where I have described you as racist, that is your inference. You are still playing with words, and you have demonstrated anti-muslim views by claims of muslims (without defining exactly who) as supporting the actions of the extremists.

If you don't like getting views mixed up with others, maybe you should display a bit more tolerance of other social groups.

kendor said:
NEWSFLASH: The Ku Klux Klan and Hitler have declared that they are not racist but have been greatly misquoted!
the denials above are a joke.
Oilman they would say that chalk is the same as cheese and that black is white and change and create so many posts on the same subject in an effort to confuse the issue and give them an ability to deny having said something!
So i'd save your breath they are not worth answering.

You could say that now Kendor as they have moved on but when the threads have been started it was all entirely different.

But if you think its ok for someone to do this to all the threads then how are you going to feel when its done to yours---basically it means we are all wasting our time as anyone can come along and destroy the lot cause they feel like it on what ever subject.

oilman said:
You will find sloggers post just under yours.

You still haven't answered where I have described you as racist, that is your inference. You are still playing with words, and you have demonstrated anti-muslim views by claims of muslims (without defining exactly who) as supporting the actions of the extremists.

If you don't like getting views mixed up with others, maybe you should display a bit more tolerance of other social groups.

Oh this is great now

Ant- muslim to me would mean racist perhaps you ought to ask others

And i am not playing with words that is you who are trying to do it.

I have said muslims are most likely supporting the terrorists because it is most possibly true i doubt very much it is jews or even the bonzo do dah nit pickers assosiation

And in you last statement on being mixed up with others, you are basically saying i have to live by your rules and agenda---sorry mate like i said i speak for myself on any subject

So is a thread owned by whoever starts it? If so you need to state exactly what people can and can't say. That's sort of censorship, with which you probably disagree, in which case you have to put up with what you get. If you want to have nobody "ruining" your thread, you should send it to admin and get it posted with a lock on it so no one can mess it up.

Kendor I agree, it's not worth replying, but as the saying goes "for evil to succeed, ............"

oilman said:
So is a thread owned by whoever starts it? If so you need to state exactly what people can and can't say. That's sort of censorship, with which you probably disagree, in which case you have to put up with what you get. If you want to have nobody "ruining" your thread, you should send it to admin and get it posted with a lock on it so no one can mess it up.

I havent said any of that---again your words in an attempt to start another fight.

Freddie said:
oilman said:

I havent said any of that---again your words in an attempt to start another fight.

Why are you persistently so defensive?

Sponsored Links
Back