Is it ok to open the taps to increase the pressure of my boiler while its running?

I suggest you get the boiler serviced by an engineer and get him/her to go through the system and see what things might need attention. It’d be a good start to settling into your home.
Sounds like you have system water loss somewhere and who knows when a professional last looked at the installation!

Sponsored Links
Speak to neighbours or look on local social media for a reputable independent engineer. One you can build a relationship with and use for years to come.
That’s how I keep busy (y)

Sponsored Links
Speak to neighbours or look on local social media for a reputable independent engineer. One you can build a relationship with and use for years to come.
That’s how I keep busy (y)

spoken to neighbours...they dont really have anyone...

re. social media-will take a look. cheers. although i was thinking it may be cheaper to get one of these corgi plans?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back