Is it possible that this government is doing something bent yet again?

• Thread starter Deleted member 174758
  • Start date
I think any Russian exporter collecting foreign currency for sale of goods has to hand over that currency in exchange for 80% of the value in roubles, something like that.

The worrying aspect now is what looks to be an attempt to cut of Russia from the rest of the world. I suppose some wont see that as worrying Perhaps it isn't but all sorts of things have been known to start wars. This time it would be the big boys against each other as it has been a few times in the past. Times change and the bangs get bigger and bigger. The low yield neutron bomb is banned - in conventional sense only 1 to 1.5 mTonne according to the limited info available. Dam things may well be adjustable.

Sponsored Links
I thought Pritti Patel has the power to revoke visas and remove UK citizenships? That might hurt a lot more than a lot of the sanctions.

It's a link about parties and having his flat wallpapered.
What would you like, then? A list of donations to Tory MPs from Russians over the last few years? (reputedly over £10m) It's not the donations themselves which is the problem - it's the fact that reciprocal "favours" seem always to be required

Just how blinkered does one have to be not to see the deep corruption within the Tory party? They even gave a peerage to a man with close connections to the Kremlin (Evgeny Lebedev), but then he owns the Evening Standard (bought for him by his father). Lebedev’s father, Alexander, was the senior KGB spy in London in 1988 and, to this day, is a pro-Kremlin oligarch with interests in Russia. He is a noted supporter of the Russian President, Vladimir Putin, and his illegal annexation of Crimea. Once a KGB agent, always...?

A few of the connections between the Tories and oligarchs are mentioned in this article in the Grauniad

Actually an article in last week's Private Eye (sorry, no link - the Eye is print media only) set out to show that the British legal system basically set up to protect oligarchs and despots in general and that the cost of losing a case in the British courts is so high that it is stifling free speech and the ability to prosecute super rich offenders.

Sponsored Links
What would you like, then? A list of donations to Tory MPs from Russians over the last few years? (reputedly over £10m) It's not the donations themselves which is the problem - it's the fact that reciprocal "favours" seem always to be required

Just how blinkered does one have to be not to see the deep corruption within the Tory party? They even gave a peerage to a man with close connections to the Kremlin (Evgeny Lebedev), but then he owns the Evening Standard (bought for him by his father). Lebedev’s father, Alexander, was the senior KGB spy in London in 1988 and, to this day, is a pro-Kremlin oligarch with interests in Russia. He is a noted supporter of the Russian President, Vladimir Putin, and his illegal annexation of Crimea. Once a KGB agent, always...?

A few of the connections between the Tories and oligarchs are mentioned in this article in the Grauniad

Actually an article in last week's Private Eye (sorry, no link - the Eye is print media only) set out to show that the British legal system basically set up to protect oligarchs and despots in general and that the cost of losing a case in the British courts is so high that it is stifling free speech and the ability to prosecute super rich offenders.

Interesting story, stops short of suggesting any wrong doing or any illegality, because there wasn't any, if there was, I suspect that an investigation into it would take priority over who did or didn't attend a cheese and wine party during lockdown.

How much have Labour received in donations from Chinese people?, we know about the half mil to Barry Gardiner.

How many Conservatives MP's carry a little red book in their pocket comrade?

Somewhat less (i.e. a hell of a lot less) than the Tories have in recent years (or at least according to the Register of Members Interests).

Somewhat less (i.e. a hell of a lot less) than the Tories have in recent years (or at least according to the Register of Members Interests).

Enough for MI5 to issue a public warning about the situation, don't recall them being involved in funding for the Tories.
Have a think about that, does it not tell you anything.

Enough for MI5 to issue a public warning about the situation, don't recall them being involved in funding for the Tories.
Have a think about that, does it not tell you anything.
What happened to the Russian Report?

Interesting story, stops short of suggesting any wrong doing or any illegality, because there wasn't any, if there was, I suspect that an investigation into it would take priority over who did or didn't attend a cheese and wine party during lockdown.

How much have Labour received in donations from Chinese people?, we know about the half mil to Barry Gardiner.

How many Conservatives MP's carry a little red book in their pocket comrade?
Awfully desperate whataboutery

every day a bit more of the Brexit con gets exposed….now you know you were just Putins puppet.

It's worse in Trump's case as his lot want us to be another star on their flag. In all but fact we more or less are.

You do yourself no favours by indulging in mutual masturbation with lasttosserinbrussels john.

Sponsored Links
Back