Is it the Russians

You do know who REBEL NEWS are, I assume?
Rebel News (also known as The Rebel Media and The Rebel) is a Canadian far-right[2] political and social commentary media website operated by Rebel News Network Ltd. It has been described as a "global platform" for the anti-Muslim ideology known as counter-jihad
Rebel News has been described as being part of the alt-right movement Former Sun News reporter Faith Goldy joined Rebel News after its launch,[12] but was fired for her coverage of the 2017 Charlottesville rally and for conducting an interview
Gavin McInnes, founder of the far-right neo-fascist[15][16][17] organization Proud Boys, was a contributor.
Justin Trudeau accused Rebel News of spreading misinformation, especially with regards to COVID-19 vaccines.[20][21][22] Rebel News has promoted climate change denial and oil sands extraction in Alberta.[23]

It was probably a complete set-up.
REBEL NEWS has no legitimacy whatsoever, and have demonstrated their willingness to distort the truth.

Sponsored Links
Middle class standing shoulder to shoulder with Islamic terrorists/sympathisers, who in another space in time would suppress their rights of a normal life
Could be the Vietnam factor.
Could be the reason people are more are concerned about this conflict than other conflicts, is because their governments are so deeply involved in supporting Israel against the Palestinians.

At the UN 120 countries voted for a ceasefire and the release of all hostages, 14 voted against a ceasefire, most of those 14 were Western countries.

The fact is that Israel cannot survive without the support of America and Europe.

BBC News - Isaac Herzog challenged on air strikes and says Mein Kampf found on Hamas fighter
Let me see if I understand you correctly. You said:
I'm confused
The Far right supporting Jews, trying to get to the Nazi sympathisers marching with the left.
Middle class standing shoulder to shoulder with Islamic terrorists/sympathisers, who in another space in time would suppress their rights of a normal life.

How can you tell who are nazi sympathisers?
And which ones are the Islamic terrorist sympathisers?
You claimed there were Nazi sympathisers and Islamic terrorists marching with the marchers on Saturday. And in prrof of your claim, you present a video of an Israeli spokesperson claiming that a copy of Hitler's Mein Kampf was found on a Hamas fighter.
That's your justification for your claim about Nazi sympathisers and Islamic terrorists marching on Saturday?

I remind you that in one interview an Israeli spokesperson claimd that Hamas were lying about the casualty figures in Gaza.
In response the reporter asked him what were the true figures.
His response, "we dont't know."
How can he possibly claim that someone is lying when he admits he doesn't have any facts to refure the figures?
So to belive an Israeli spokesperson that a copy of Mein Kampf was found on a Hamas fighter is the height of gullibility.

Sponsored Links
Let me see if I understand you correctly. You said:

You claimed there were Nazi sympathisers and Islamic terrorists marching with the marchers on Saturday. And in prrof of your claim, you present a video of an Israeli spokesperson claiming that a copy of Hitler's Mein Kampf was found on a Hamas fighter.
That's your justification for your claim about Nazi sympathisers and Islamic terrorists marching on Saturday?

I remind you that in one interview an Israeli spokesperson claimd that Hamas were lying about the casualty figures in Gaza.
In response the reporter asked him what were the true figures.
His response, "we dont't know."
How can he possibly claim that someone is lying when he admits he doesn't have any facts to refure the figures?
So to belive an Israeli spokesperson that a copy of Mein Kampf was found on a Hamas fighter is the height of gullibility.

Nazis in the FA

Could be the reason people are more are concerned about this conflict than other conflicts, is because their governments are so deeply involved in supporting Israel against the Palestinians
that does make sense, I think its almost certainly a key factor

Nazis in the FA
Were they marching with the 'left' on Saturday? :rolleyes:
I'm confused
The Far right supporting Jews, trying to get to the Nazi sympathisers marching with the left.
Middle class standing shoulder to shoulder with Islamic terrorists/sympathisers, who in another space in time would suppress their rights of a normal life.

Nazis everywhere
"Reds under the bed" paranoia. :rolleyes:
This paranoia about the internal Communist threat—what we call the Red Scare—reached a fever pitch between 1950 and 1954, when Senator Joe McCarthy of Wisconsin, a right-wing Republican, launched a series of highly publicized probes into alleged Communist penetration of the State Department, the White House, the Treasury, and even the US Army.
https://millercenter.org/the-presidency/educational-resources/age-of-eisenhower/mcarthyism-red-scare#:~:text=This paranoia about the internal,Department, the White House, the

Which you went on to spout nonsense propaganda. :rolleyes:

"Reds under the bed" paranoia. :rolleyes:
Then there are the Russians. Gone full circle
Who did you think were the 'Reds'?

The 50's and 60's hounding of anyone McCarthy suspected of Communist sympathy was based on paranoia.
The current issues with Russia is not based on paranoia.
So the issues of the two eras are not comparable.

Sponsored Links
Back