Is the Vaillant wireless VRT360F thermostat display unit unique for each receiver?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,.

Is the Vaillant vrt360f wireless thermostat display unit unique for a particular receiver unit?

The wireless thermostat display unit Vaillant VRT360F was accidently dropped and hence broken.

Can I just buy a replacement VRT360F display unit which will then connect to the existing receiver via the radio link or do I also need to buy a receiver unit which has been specifically paired with the thermostat display unit?

The manual does not have any instructions for pairing & linking a particular display unit with the receiver so not sure.

TIA.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
If your Installation display has a Teach-In mode then you can use that to pair a new controller to your existing receiver.

Mike

Thanks Mike.

Unfortunately this model does not have a Teach-in mode.

I have read the manual for this particular item in detail and there are instructions specified for pairing the display thermostat with the receiver.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back