Vaillant VRT 350F wireless thermostat showing incorrect lower room temp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Vaillant VRT 350F wireless thermostat showing incorrect lower room temp

We have a Vaillant VRT 350F wireless thermostat.

Its started to display a much lower room temperature than it should (we have used a traditional room thermomitor in the same spot). Hence making the heating work as we want it a right pain.

The VRT 350F is showing a lower temp by about 7c. Ive done a factory reset of the unit, but we still have the same issue.

If it means having to get a new one... could I buy one, and use it with the receiver that is already attached to the combi?

I have read about with many recommending replacing the Vaillant with a Honeywell, but in an attempt to save cots, im wondering if it will be cheaper to get a like for like swap, rather than a new model/,ake that will incur me a plumber fee.

Sponsored Links
Generally thermostats show the current room tempersture IF Left Alone. If you touch the thermostat up or down, it will show the temperature it is set to. I suspect you need reprogramme it. The lower temp. is the off temperature.

No, it looks like this.

control12-1681-03-239423-format-3-4.jpg

The large number is the room temperature, the smaller text line under it shows the desired temperature.

When you turn the knob to increase or decrease the deired temperature, it goes to a different screen showing clearly what you are setting it to.

Sponsored Links
You can adjust the current room temp offset by 3 degrees in the installer menu.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back