Is there any way of finding out how old my boiler is?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just moved into a new house and the previous owner didn't know how old the boiler was, or have any documentation for it. I don't have a clue with boilers so I couldn't even tell you if it looked old.

I've found the serial no. and what I believe is an issue no (iss 01), can this be used to find it's age.

It's a Potterton Suprima HE 60 if that is any help. Even if anyone knows when they stopped making them would be a great starting point.

Thanks for reading

Sponsored Links
call Potterton and give them the serial number there are parts of it that mean production year and production week so very easily identified

potterton are now known as Potterton Baxi so google baxi heat team for the number

Sponsored Links
Hi

There will be a serial number somewhere on the boiler usually inside drop down door probably in excess of 10 digits first three will be letters

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back