Islam

I told you the other week that you didn't know what racism was. You are a typical racist that doesn't realise that he's a racist. How dumb is that? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Could you explain exactly why he is racist, Joe?

(He won't!)

Because he is lumping all Muslims as the 'enemy within'.

Sponsored Links

You see there it is for all to see . . . your complete and utter ignorance of the subject.

Where did I say all Muslims? I said we had imported the enemy within in relation to Islam.

Now the enlightened among us know there are many camps in Islam. Broadly it can be split into Sunni or Shia.

What this means is Some follow the ideology of Muhammed and others follow the ideology of Muhammeds Uncle.

Bit like Christians follow Jesus as the son of God and Catholics follow Mary as the mother of God . . except . . .

One of the sides follows 'Old testament' Islam if you like and the others follow 'new testament' Islam.

One group Shia allow secular religious countries whereas Sunni believe only in Allah and take no laws from anyone else including the rulers of the country they are in.

Bit ****ty that then. So much for laws against homophobia for example , faggots get summarily hung from lamposts in good Sunni regimes. Oh and lets not forget that 14yr old boy in Syria executed in Public in front of his mum for doubting Mohammed.
So much for child welfare too I guess , lets not mention old men getting brides as soon as girls reach puberty which can be nine years old according to Islam.

Now the Shia side believe in education and are more progressive and will allow a secular country with multi religions within reason as long as the Muslims aren't getting shafted , fair enough.

The problem is the Shia who believe in education generally get the countries going and make like a passable immitation of Western civilisation whereas the Sunnis who skip education suddenly find money and power slipping out of their grasp and start doing the only thing they seem to bother learning to do (so much for not getting educated) which is to make car bombs , suicide belts , ieds and generally anything with some explosives in it that will blow up either some Shia's or Kuffars (Thats infidels like you and me).
Going up with your bomb is actually a bonus because anyone commiting suicide AS LONG AS IN DOING SO KILLS SOME UNBELIEVERS AT THE SAME TIME will go to paradise and get 72 virgins and the small recompense of their family receiving a monthly financial dowry from Saudi Arabia as a pension for their good childs deed. Thats right you heard that correct. If your son goes off to Syria right now from Bradford to join the FSA and does a suicide mission all of a sudden Western Union money transfer will be supporting his erstwhile family in the UK. Cant really see them declaring that against their housing benefit to be honest.

Now when our immigration teams brought in people from war zones claiming Asylum do you think they allowed just Shia's into our country and told all the Sunni's to pee off or vica verca or do you think that what actually happened is we actually imported into our country a mix of both flavours?

NOW considering what is happening in the Arab spring what do you think is the likelihood of peace remaining in our country.

It may remain peaceful for some time (ignoring the odd beheaded soldier or stabbed MP or blown up trains and buses etc) but eventually if Muslims reach an equality in power within the government all of a sudden the Sunnis will suddenly think hang on a minute all the best jobs have been taken by the Shias who have allowed their women to wear western clothes and get educations and jobs in politics and the media and everything else while we Sunnis are kinda stuffed because the rules on welfare have changed and oh dear we are stuffed.oh dear..

Now where did we put that bomb making kit ???

Now Joe did you actually get any of that (he didn't) :rolleyes:

Awaiting Joe's response starting with R and ending with T and having six letters :rolleyes:

I've just had a quick look back and I cannot see where he has stated that all muslims are 'the enemy within'.

I'm sure there are good as well as bad muslims, just as there are good and bad of all elements of society (except for criminals and Labour party supporters, of course). However, I believe that islam has shown itself (see the extracts from the koran) to have an agenda which could be described as making it the enemy of all.

He doesn't have to say all, you dope.

What's it got to do with you anyway? :confused:

Legal

The UN does not define “racism”; however, it does define “racial discrimination”: According to the United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination,

the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life

You see there it is for all to see . . . your complete and utter ignorance of the subject.

Where did I say all Muslims? I said we had imported the enemy within in relation to Islam.

Now the enlightened among us know there are many camps in Islam. Broadly it can be split into Sunni or Shia.

What this means is Some follow the ideology of Muhammed and others follow the ideology of Muhammeds Uncle.

Bit like Christians follow Jesus as the son of God and Catholics follow Mary as the mother of God . . except . . .

One of the sides follows 'Old testament' Islam if you like and the others follow 'new testament' Islam.

One group Shia allow secular religious countries whereas Sunni believe only in Allah and take no laws from anyone else including the rulers of the country they are in.

Bit s that then. So much for laws against homophobia for example , faggots get summarily hung from lamposts in good Sunni regimes. Oh and lets not forget that 14yr old boy in Syria executed in Public in front of his mum for doubting Mohammed.
So much for child welfare too I guess , lets not mention old men getting brides as soon as girls reach puberty which can be nine years old according to Islam.

Now the Shia side believe in education and are more progressive and will allow a secular country with multi religions within reason as long as the Muslims aren't getting shafted , fair enough.

The problem is the Shia who believe in education generally get the countries going and make like a passable immitation of Western civilisation whereas the Sunnis who skip education suddenly find money and power slipping out of their grasp and start doing the only thing they seem to bother learning to do (so much for not getting educated) which is to make car bombs , suicide belts , ieds and generally anything with some explosives in it that will blow up either some Shia's or Kuffars (Thats infidels like you and me).
Going up with your bomb is actually a bonus because anyone commiting suicide AS LONG AS IN DOING SO KILLS SOME UNBELIEVERS AT THE SAME TIME will go to paradise and get 72 virgins and the small recompense of their family receiving a monthly financial dowry from Saudi Arabia as a pension for their good childs deed. Thats right you heard that correct. If your son goes off to Syria right now from Bradford to join the FSA and does a suicide mission all of a sudden Western Union money transfer will be supporting his erstwhile family in the UK. Cant really see them declaring that against their housing benefit to be honest.

Now when our immigration teams brought in people from war zones claiming Asylum do you think they allowed just Shia's into our country and told all the Sunni's to pee off or vica verca or do you think that what actually happened is we actually imported into our country a mix of both flavours?

NOW considering what is happening in the Arab spring what do you think is the likelihood of peace remaining in our country.

It may remain peaceful for some time (ignoring the odd beheaded soldier or stabbed MP or blown up trains and buses etc) but eventually if Muslims reach an equality in power within the government all of a sudden the Sunnis will suddenly think hang on a minute all the best jobs have been taken by the Shias who have allowed their women to wear western clothes and get educations and jobs in politics and the media and everything else while we Sunnis are kinda stuffed because the rules on welfare have changed and oh dear we are stuffed.oh dear..

Now where did we put that bomb making kit ???

Now Joe did you actually get any of that (he didn't) :rolleyes:

Awaiting Joe's response starting with R and ending with T and having six letters :rolleyes:

You don't have a clue about Islam.

You are a racist.

Legal

The UN does not define “racism”; however, it does define “racial discrimination”: According to the United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination,

the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life

Where does Islams desire to enforce blanket sharia and kill kuffars fit into the above???? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back