Islam

I knew it. AJ Stone a common crim.

You won't be hard to track down. There can't be that many Council Tenants in Cambridge named AJ Stone. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Right as usual cottager. Any time you're up to having your ar$e kicked instead of ****** I'm your man.

Sponsored Links
I knew it. AJ Stone a common crim.

You won't be hard to track down. There can't be that many Council Tenants in Cambridge named AJ Stone. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Right as usual cottager. Any time you're up to having your ar$e kicked instead of ****** I'm your man.

Oh dear. You are going to get a ban AJ Stone. Bet you've got a lovely council home. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Come on lady boy you don't have meet me in my crappy little council flat, I'll come to you ;)

Keep it up AJ Stone. Are you a gypo? I hear that gypos are big in Cambridgeshire. Now grow up or you'll be banned. Your choice.

You may even be charged by the police re homophobia on a public forum. Go hitch your caravan. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MrAJS I want to know why you have put your location down as Cambridge, I'm not implying it's not a nice city or anything, are you proud of where you live?

I put my location as Cambridge left out the shire. My address is known to some on the forum that have been to my home and my business address.

But if you want my home address it can be found here
Gassafe 202803
Elecsa 57447

If you want my business address
Unit 6 Venture court PE13 2XQ.

Unlike the muppet I never run and have nothing to hide.

You must be like that man in the advert for an obnoxious American drink that tries in vain to copy the real stuff that only comes from Scotland, You know the guy, he is really comfortable in his skin.

Yuseff wont tell us where he comes from!

Keep it up matey boy, Soon to be banned. Worra loser. :rolleyes:

Why did he do it then? Ask him.

I'm not getting into a slanging match with you Joseph.

It's a shame really, because I've seen you post some sensible and interesting points in the past.

Sponsored Links
Back