Islamic law on breast feeding.

D

durhamplumber

"""Children who have been regularly breastfed (three to five or more times) by the same woman are considered “milk-siblings” and are prohibited from marrying each other. It is forbidden for a man to marry his milk mother (wet nurse) or for a woman to marry her milk mother’s husband."""
A small section of the Islam laws on Breast feeding. ..Tell me again religion is not the biggest fekin monstrous creation of Human Beings.

Sponsored Links
Assuming it is true:

Tell me again religion is not the biggest fekin monstrous creation of Human Beings.
You won't get any disagreement from me on that, but you must remember most people are stupid and need 'controlling' so from the point of view of the controllers, it works for their purpose.

As for the breast feeding conditions; what is rather strange is that anyone thought it necessary to think about it and write that.

Were there a great number of babies getting married to those deemed prohibited.

As for the breast feeding conditions; what is rather strange is that anyone thought it necessary to think about it and write that.

Were there a great number of babies getting married to those deemed prohibited.
Indeed.Research it....Loads and loads of laws on wet nursing...And endless stupid topics,how long a mans beard should be...Endless crap.

"""…but if ye make difficulties for one another, then let some other women give suck for him (the father of the child).” (Verse 65:6)"""
Translation...If your woman will not give suck,it is fine to have another woman give suck!!!..Maybe Islam is not completely mad!

Sponsored Links
"""Children who have been regularly breastfed (three to five or more times) by the same woman are considered “milk-siblings” and are prohibited from marrying each other. It is forbidden for a man to marry his milk mother (wet nurse) or for a woman to marry her milk mother’s husband."""
A small section of the Islam laws on Breast feeding. ..Tell me again religion is not the biggest fekin monstrous creation of Human Beings.

Religion can often be an abomination. Islam is the worst. Been done to death on here. Are you trying get JD, Nosey and the other tossers riled up? LOL

tenor.gif

"""…but if ye make difficulties for one another, then let some other women give suck for him (the father of the child).” (Verse 65:6)"""
Translation...If your woman will not give suck,it is fine to have another woman give suck!!!..Maybe Islam is not completely mad!

are you going all philosophical on us?

We work for a Hindu lady (Indian)

Daughter is fit but that's beside the point

She believes that a cat ( stray) that turned up at her door was or is the reincarnation of some one she knew in her life there fore she feels obliged to help this cat

Food and shelter

May well all be twaddle but.
Tbh I quite like that belief its kind

We work for a Hindu lady (Indian)

Daughter is fit but that's beside the point

She believes that a cat ( stray) that turned up at her door was or is the reincarnation of some one she knew in her life there fore she feels obliged to help this cat

Food and shelter

May well all be twaddle but.
Tbh I quite like that belief its kind

When the wifes cat died, 12 months after Bob Marley, she did nothing for six months and then decided she was ready to have another cat. Her cat was black and white and she decided she had to have something completely different, she knew her cat could never really be replaced so wanted to avoid getting a 'lookalike'.
Anyway, she was all over the RSPCA website and came up with two, a sleek grey coloured cat called Purdy and a tabby called Sue.
She phoned the RSPCA on the saturday morning and they confirmed both were still available so off we set. When we got out of the car I said I'll have a smoke before we go in (in the days that I smoked) and during the time I smoked a fag, a couple of other cars arrived.
When we went in the two people in front of us asked if the two cats she had her eye on were still available, they were, they viewed them and the buggers took them. She had a look round and the rest were mainly toms which she didn't really want. She gave me some serious grief on the way home, if hadn't stopped for a fag, blah blah blah.
Anyway, later that day she went to the local cat rescue (on her own so I couldn't **** things up) and came back in tears with a black and white kitten, a rescued feral from a farm up on the moors, and I swear this cat was the reincarnation of her previous cat, both in looks and character.

Like plumbers, the Lord moves in mysterious ways.

There could be a case for adopting sharia law on those who break into vans and pinch yer tools

Chop there hands off ;)

That is why religion thrives...tiz comforting and soothing...
ideology, not fact

rather like something beginning with B

the grandstanding rhetoric, banging on about Sovereignty is no different to a Baptist preacher for the deep South screaming about the Saviour

oh the irony

Sponsored Links
Back