Islamic law on breast feeding.

It is based on economics Notch that is all..I do not preach it..Do not tell people they will go to hell
They must follow Brexit all of life or end up in hell for eternity...I am struggling to see how your mind seriously makes a connection between religion and brexit.

Brexit is a religion because you follow it blindly, which you admit to.

The Brexit camp are driven by emotion not facts and evidence.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Says benny who prays to the anti vaxxer god every night

Get off your high horse @Notch7 ; regardless of how much you patronise and mock the brexers on here, you are equally as responsible for it as any one of them is.
And, until and unless there is another referendum, that will remain so.
So, instead of being an insufferable pr! ck about this, show some humility will you?

Brexit is a religion because you follow it blindly, which you admit to.

The Brexit camp are driven by emotion not facts and evidence.
Not quite accurate.
Brexit is an ideology, as is all politics. But so is religion an ideology.
An ideology is after all just a collection of values and beliefs.
It is why disagreements occur, because there isn't "a right answer" to what ideology is correct.
When people change their political or religious opinions, it's because there has been a change in their ideological view.

And tell...What is the point of religion...FGM in the name of religion..FEKOFFFFFF...People,especially un educated,need a purpose in life,a feeling of belonging,a feeling of pattern creation out of the chaos...Hence religion..

FGM in the name of religion? Which one?

I think you will find FGM is a cultural practice rather than a religious one, its practised in Africa and in some arab societies, its not practiced by other race/societies outside of these areas.

I think you will find FGM is a cultural practice rather than a religious one, its practised in Africa and in some arab societies, its not practiced by other race/societies outside of these areas.
It's also practised in Columbia.

"::Surveys have shown a widespread belief, particularly in Mali, Mauritania, Guinea, and Egypt, that FGM is a religious requirement.[134] Gruenbaum has argued that practitioners may not distinguish between religion, tradition, and chastity, making it difficult to interpret the data.[135] FGM's origins in northeastern Africa are pre-Islamic, but the practice became associated with Islam because of the religion's focus on female chastity and seclusion. According to a 2013 UNICEF report, in 18 African countries at least 10 percent of Muslim females had experienced FGM, and in 13 of those countries the figure rose to 50–99 percent.[137] There is no mention of the practice in the Quran.[138] It is praised in a few daʻīf (weak) hadith (sayings attributed to Muhammad) as noble but not required,[139][v] although it is regarded as obligatory by the Shafi'i version of Sunni Islam.[140] In 2007 the Al-Azhar Supreme Council of Islamic Research in Cairo ruled that FGM had "no basis in core Islamic law or any of its partial provisions".[141][w]

There is no mention of FGM in the Bible.[x] Christian missionaries in Africa were among the first to object to FGM,[144] but Christian communities in Africa do practise it. In 2013 UNICEF identified 19 African countries in which at least 10 percent of Christian women and girls aged 15 to 49 had undergone FGM;[y] in Niger, 55 percent of Christian women and girls had experienced it, compared with two percent of their Muslim counterparts.[146] The only Jewish group known to have practised it are the Beta Israel of Ethiopia. Judaism requires male circumcision but does not allow FGM.[147] FGM is also practised by animist groups, particularly in Guinea ""
I
think you will find it is very much religious too.

What has economics got to do with Brexit?
No wonder you could not decide which way to vote...You bang on for 4 years about sheep farmers being ruined,car sales plummeting,wine EU tariffs,,,etc .Ad Nauseum...Today you suggest no link.? Come on Notch.

The prevalence of circumcision in Muslim countries Egypt, Sudan, Somalia and some middle-eastern countries has led to the emergence of an opinion that circumcision is a recommendation and a requirement of Islam. Sudan is an Islamic Republic that applies Islamic rules in social life and government procedures. Thus, religious rules and principles have an important role in the lives of the Sudanese people

Practised in the UK too.as mentioned before

No wonder you could not decide which way to vote...You bang on for 4 years about sheep farmers being ruined,car sales plummeting,wine EU tariffs,,,etc .Ad Nauseum...Today you suggest no link.? Come on Notch.

I thought so.

You fail to understand, leaving the Single Market means significant trade barriers
Nothing to do with economics.

Get off your high horse @Notch7 ; regardless of how much you patronise and mock the brexers on here, you are equally as responsible for it as any one of them is.
And, until and unless there is another referendum, that will remain so.
So, instead of being an insufferable pr! ck about this, show some humility will you?
Calm down you give yourself indigestion.

Anyway What has anti vaxxer got to do with Brexit?

Sponsored Links
Back