Isn't it time to ban dangerous dogs?

I rate him a very clever chap.
Guns are the last resort of a limited mind.

Sponsored Links
Never read so much sentimental claptrap in all me life.

A loaded gun is the best thing for some of these dangerous dogs.

Lie down my ar se.

Sponsored Links
I walked home 8 mile one night drunk and fell into a holding pen of rotweilers. Not one of them came near me.
How do you explain that?

If you'd of got half a kebab down your front trust me it would of been a different story :LOL:

What happened to that girl the other day who was killed by a tiger?

She was experienced yet she ended up in the tigers enclosure. Big mistake!

Was she allowed to enter the 'keeper only' compound, whilst somebody had unlocked the gate to the tiger compound allowing it access to the keeper?

All may not be as it first appears?

Really don't know what she was thinking[or not thinking as it would seem], the last news report i read said the park owners said she should of known not to enter the enclosure, she was experienced enough to know that.

Now i'm no expert zoo keeper but i was always of the understanding you don't go in the enclosures until after the big cats have been fed[seems obvious really], i also do know that sometime you do have to go in there for whatever reason, seems this girl may have had a death wish....who knows?

I don't think lying down playing dead would have worked this time Norcon ;)

Were the dangerous dogs not bred specifically for dog fighting?

Do the chavs take them to dog fights?
The biggest group in the UK. The "Farmers boys" near me in Tandragee. The largest breeders also afaik.
Very close knit group and very difficult to infiltrate. I'd say most dangerous dogs in the uk could be traced back to them.
They have links all across europe.

Which dogs, do you mean the ones who killed the pensioner? If so the breed details haven't been released yet so we can only guess, many would say they're bound to be staffies, i only mentioned GSD because one witness mentioned 'a big dog' and its the first breed that came to mind but it could just as easliy be a rottweiler, a doberman, an akita, a mastif and so on

I stayed there about 15 minuets which made me late for my next delivery but it was worth it, every second, a couple more nurses came in and everyone was smiling from ear to ear. Priceless.

So you were literally dancing with happiness? :LOL:

Was she allowed to enter the 'keeper only' compound, whilst somebody had unlocked the gate to the tiger compound allowing it access to the keeper?

All may not be as it first appears?

I agree entirely .

[
Now i'm no expert zoo keeper but i was always of the understanding you don't go in the enclosures until after the big cats have been fed[

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ALL ABOUT CATS ?

Reinstatement of a dog licence would be the answer to responsible dog ownership - the annual fee set at £300pa and would include vaccinations, chipping, sterilisation and emergency vet care (a sort of doggie-NHS). And before anyone complains about the annual fee - £300 is what any responsible dog-owner currently pays in insurance premiums.

I'd love to see the return of dog licences - with NO exceptions - and feel that it would help stop stupid people owning (and breeding) dogs.

Sponsored Links
Back