It sounds too good to be true - mystery shopper.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was sent this email earlier. I'm too busy, but does anyone else want to be a mystery shopper. Checked out the place on google maps and it appears to be a stately/posh home ??! Seems like a scam, but does anyone else have the time to persue it

Shop2gain® Mystery Shopping Assignment

Shop2gain® is accepting applications from qualified individuals to become mystery shoppers. Its fun and rewarding, and you choose when and where you want to shop. You are never obligated to accept an assignment. There is no charge to become a shopper and you do not need previous experience. After you sign up, you will have access to training materials via e-mail, fax or postal mail.

ABOUT US
Shop2gain® is the premier mystery shopping company, serving clients across United States of America, Canada and within Europe with over 500,000 shoppers available and ready to help businesses better serve their customers. Mystery shopping as seen on ABC NEWS, NBC NEWS, L.A. TIMES. Stores and organizations such as Gap, Wal-Mart, Pizza Hut, and Banks. One amongst many others pays Shop2gain® to shop in their establishments and report their experiences. On top of being paid for shopping you are also allowed to keep purchases for free.

Kindly contact us as soon as possible if you are interested in the mystery shopping with your contact information and availability periods. Because the mystery shopping assignment for the month of July has commenced. You will be notified about our decision via email in the next 24hours of receiving your application.

Thank you,
Mr. Ryan Blucas.
1 Montagu Mews Ingmanthorpe Hall,
Wetherby, West Yorkshire,
United Kingdom
LS22 5PY
Shop2gain®

Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Sponsored Links
Probably will be a small joining fee which will get you hooked and then there will be other charges which you will feel obliged to keep paying so that you don't lose your original payment. :rolleyes:

There must be a lot of mugs out there! :(

scam_alert.jpg

Sponsored Links

normally your cartoon are :eek: for trolls...

oh look, a scam alert woke up a troll !!! :rolleyes:

:LOL:

:LOL:
The question is, why would g reply to my post knowing that I have him on ignore?

Are all Trolls that stupid?

well he's trolling every post you make tonight JML (birthday one).. i don't use the ignore button.. i prefer to see what the idiots are putting about me and laugh at their inadequacies!!

i wouldn't believe any email i got offering anything good... (apart from, maybe, the national lotttery website... but i wouldn't send them a "clearance payment" or owt daft to get my millions). And to be honest, if my mum sent me a mail saying "Son, pop round to get a crisp £50 note for your birthday, i'd delete the mail.....

http://www.mystery-shoppers.co.uk/mystery_shopper_scams.htm

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: in case u didnt catch it the first time!

Di i apologise for hijacking of the thread... although i think the point has been made to the op?

Sponsored Links
Back