ITN's Alastair Stewart steps down after social media 'errors of judgement'

yellow skinned china man?
Slanty eye'd thai man?
The african shreeking Oreo?

Are they ok? We are told they are not acceptable as it's a reference to their skin colour or appearance, now i don't understand why you think it's ok to refer to ANY skin colour of a person is it ok to mock white or pink skin as we are the root of racism and we deserve it, because back about 500 years ago we participated in slavery etc etc.

It shouldn't be ok for anyone.

I thought an Oreo was a biscuit?

Sponsored Links
I thought an Oreo was a biscuit?
a black person who is perceived as acting white, and therefore black on the outside and white on the inside like an Oreo cookie

If you look on the Wikipedia list of Ethnic slurs you will see Oreo Gammon and many more, this is my point though, it's ok it seems to use Gammon on here but not any others... pathetic hypocrisy from people who perceive themselves as 'intellectually gifted' on here clearly display an inept ability to balanced thinking.

And that's my point lets go ahead and BAN all Shakespear script now... its pathetic.

This picture typifies 'racism' today.
84330205_10219219726037162_8449800967456555008_n.jpg

Sponsored Links
You like to refer to this often..remember asked me once if i like my men how i have my coffee(black) you weirdo.

Lol. Looks like I hit a nerve. :LOL:

Stop being a softy snowflake, getting all upset at some ribbing you tank-topped bumboy.

Lol. Looks like I hit a nerve. :LOL:

Stop being a softy snowflake, getting all upset at some ribbing you tank-topped bumboy.

That's right about now i should be getting all abusive etc, isn't that what you normally do, after you wet yourself?

No that's fine i still love you come here ill give you a big kiss x

Back