It's a total disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Pathetic arguments, such as bennymultifinish's, durhamplumber's, ihavenojob's do attempt to deepen racist views.
hopefully their children will grow up more enlightened and realise the bigoted nature of their parents.
There really is no limit to the ridiculous stupid nonsense you spout.

EbJYcF6X0AIp2Cb

maybe illiterate white lives a bit less....

Sponsored Links
It's not about black or white lives matter. It's about uniting and stopping racism.

Perhaps the BLM slogan should've read 'all lives matter'. At least it would've stopped the silly white people getting up in arms over bugger all. Sigh.

That's interesting.

Do you think that black people in America are not subject to more murder by cops than people who are not black?
If black people are committing more crimes than white people then they are more likely to come into contact with the police.

Apologies. I'm sh it at typing on my phone especially when it's sunny.

No need to aplogise. Just a joke re our posts recently. You got it. Sadly the IT guy didn't. My eyesight is so bad close up now I have to get a quick edit in most times I post. My grammar...sad. FWIWIMO though, to actually say sorry, apologise, I got it wrong etc is often the mark of a real man. Props mate. You take it as well as you dish it (y)

Just of to score some test now...think I might be turning into a nice guy:eek::eek::eek:

If it were true, that'd be nice. Since it isn't true of society as a whole, it's a problem.

Vinty doesn't care enough to know what he's talking about. That's kind of emblematic of the WLM twits.
And you are obviously an expert on the subject of crime in black communities.
The solution to the problems within the black community lies with the black community itself.
Blaming Whitey and the police won't solve anything.

The BLM movement looks to remove structural inequality and social injustice. that alone will reduce the level of crime within society.
So they are campaigning for 'something to be done about it'.
Define structural inequality and social justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back