It's a total disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me nothing could prove that to some people.

Let's play a little game, you give me an example of some sort of evidence that would convince you I'm right and that society puts a lower value on black lives than white.

Why would I want to prove that? Why is it even relevant?
of course it’s relevant , your talking about equality i thought? equal rights and treatment for black lives and white lives? is that not correct?

Sponsored Links
That's interesting.

Do you think that black people in America are not subject to more murder by cops than people who are not black?
How many cops have been charged with murder? How many white people have cops killed or murdered in America compared to black people?.How many black cops have killed white people in America ?

The facts I've seen do support that. What facts are you looking at?
mortality rates in Amurica through police brutality. it’s all on google. take a look . and no i wont be putting links up

of course it’s relevant , your talking about equality i thought? equal rights and treatment for black lives and white lives? is that not correct?
or is it not about equality at all, should the signs be reading BLMMTWL .
BLACK LIVES MATTER MORE THAN WHITE LIVES.???

Sponsored Links
How many cops have been charged with murder? How many white people have cops killed or murdered in America compared to black people?.How many black cops have killed white people in America ?
WARNKNG: WHATABOUTERY OVERLOAD!
Another thicko who misses the point of the BLM protests.:rolleyes:

Imo that someone displayeda banner at the Burnley football. Match

Saying

white lives matter burnley

The action has quite rightly been condemned by the club and imo the perpetrators should be banned from the club and any football match for life

A long jail sentence should handed out as a warning to others

An example should be made of em
So...aeroplane with BLM Burnley...fine..commendable ....WLM Burnley...Horrendous offensive bolox...That is not right.

That's interesting.

Do you think that black people in America are not subject to more murder by cops than people who are not black?

You have to look deeper than skin colour. Access to resources, depravation, background, etc.

This wont get fixed with "we need to stick it the 'man" attitudes which are emerging from these protest. It will deepen racist views - them vs us etc.

mortality rates in Amurica through police brutality. it’s all on google. take a look . and no i wont be putting links up
Then **** off, if you're too lazy to even share a link I can't be bothered to discuss anything with you. It's a waste of time discussing things with people who just make stuff up

That's interesting.

The evidence would suggest that American cops kill more white people than black people and that is considering the size of the respective populations.

The evidence would suggest that American cops kill more white people than black people and that is considering the size of the respective populations.
Source? Benny couldn't find anything to support that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back