Its just the soldier in me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am from another branch of this Forum -but Those who may know me - understand I have Khaki blood, and its that time again-
The army wives choir song 'Wherever you are' is released today. This is a bunch of very very ordinary women who hoped (and succeeded) in singing in front of the Officers passing out at Sandhurst - and amazingly went on to sing at the Royal Albert Hall in front of the Queen on Remembrance day with a TV audience of MILLIONS.
There is a movement to make it No 1 not just to prove Simon Cowel is not King but to give them the credit they deserve along with Money it will raise for the armed forces charities.
The Soloist I am sure was told to wear a short sleeved low cut dress to show off her amazing array of tattoo's that typifies the standard issue forces wife. She is a Jock & a credit to the Nation. Must of took real balls to do it.

I have just shown my support by downloading my first ever song! It was less than a pound. you can get it from here :
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&...usic&hvadid=9008463046&ref=pd_sl_844jx3nolp_b
There is a utube of the event - tats n all here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HrN5o02Le0

Please show your support to this very worthwhile challenge.
Thanks
Sgt Kim

Sponsored Links
Watched the whole series (ex army myself) and was impressed with the whole experience.

Initially, I did not like the tattooed jock, but when she eventually sang a solo...

Those of us that appreciate what the lads and lasses out in Afghanistan go through, even we forget about what the wives, girlfriends, mums, dads, brothers, sisters and other family members go through.

Bless them all this Christmas, and always.

images

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back