I've broken my Alarm system: Pyronix Euro46: Please help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
So having sat on one of my fobs, I decided I would add a new one to the system.

Having touched the fob to the EURO-APP46S APP Panel

the display asked if I wanted to add it as a valid user. which I did.

when I then touched this fob to the panel it said the alarm system could not be set.

I then entered the engineers code and did some diagnostics and it appeared that all the pirs were now open.

When I do an engineers walk around test, and set it to chime. When I do the walk around, I get nothing.

I'll keep this brief now, but if anyone can help with a few suggestions, Hopefully we can diagnose what the problem seems to be.

Thank you
James

Sponsored Links
I'm starting off doing some simple tests to try and diagnose the problem.

when I try and set the alarm to on by entering my code and then pressing the A or B button (set area),

the display reads " that is unable to set the Pirs"

when reviewing this on my phone and the home app,

it shows that all the pirs are open.

I cant understand how you could have done this in the master manager menu, do the pirs still light up (have power)?

Sponsored Links
I cant understand how you could have done this in the master manager menu, do the pirs still light up (have power)?
Pir's still have power.

I've managed to resolve it and the alarm is now working,
I systematically went through to figure out why the Pirs appeared open.
I noted that one of them I had accidentally set to be " Normally open" on Change inputs within the engineers menu. I didn't realise this would have a change reaction and make all the pirs appear as open.

Any how glad to have resolved it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back