I've given up on Boris.

Her statement on pork markets is still funny, no matter how many times Have I Got News For You show it.

She's so happy about it.

Sponsored Links
A funny thing

has the tory press said anything unfavourable about Pob Gove? Murdoch's chosen one.

PobGove1.jpg

Liz Truss is the rabid brexers favourite -apparently she did al those amazing trade deals you know

but she is uttely incompetent: a gift to Labour

Murdoch is backing Gove: competent but charisma of a dead fish

Sunak has been on manoeuvres for quite a while -he has little experience and Im not sure he could lie well enough, its possible he has a tinge of integrity

Sunak is too polished and I am not sure on his appeal to deep blue seats.

On top his wife business dealings may come to light as well as Sunak previous role in PE.

Jeremy Hunt will be the Tories best bet but his managing of the NHS will be brought up.

Sponsored Links
Sunak is too polished and I am not sure on his appeal to deep blue seats.

On top his wife business dealings may come to light as well as Sunak previous role in PE.

Jeremy Hunt will be the Tories best bet but his managing of the NHS will be brought up.

perhaps the reaction to politic's Ken Dodd/Worzel Gummidge will lead the voters to a sensible, mature, intelligent, honest person.

A bitter pill for the tories to swallow as they have been attacking such an idea.

perhaps the reaction to politic's Ken Dodd/Worzel Gummidge will lead the voters to a sensible, mature, intelligent, honest person.

A bitter pill for the tories to swallow as they have been attacking such an idea.

Tories eat their own, they have no principles and will gladly back any winning horse. Cameron made a mockery of Corbyn attire yet the Tories gleefully embraced Boris disheveled look as someone you can relate to in the pub. Their next leader will be more polished and they will then turn on a dime on anyone who isn't polished.

The Tory MPs know their supporters well. They would vote for a donkeys penis if it wore a blue rosette.

What I want is for the Tories to return to the centre right and discard all the toxicity around Brexit and this World Beating slogan. Time politics became boring again.

Wetherspoons is full of people like that.

Great place to take the kids at Christmas though.

Child told that Wetherspoon is Santa's magic grotto | The Daily Mash

A FATHER has convinced his young son that a Wetherspoon pub is the home of Santa and his elves.

A long queue for the grotto at a shopping centre prompted Tom Logan to take nine-year-old son David to the no-nonsense pub chain, with its bright lights, festive ambience and happy red faces.

Logan said: “I knew that Wetherspoons had some Christmas decorations and it’s full of people with Santa-like ruddy cheeks and big bellies.

“I told Oscar the customers in tracksuits were elves wearing sports clothes because they have to run fast when delivering all the presents.

“We soon found a bearded fat man sitting on a chair. I popped David on his knee, told him to say what he wanted for Christmas, and hey presto – instant Santa!

“The guy got a bit agitated and muttered something sweary about his ex-wife but I said it was Laplandish for ‘Keep tidying your room and I’ll bring you Star Wars Lego’.

“David even got a present to take home with him. It’s a beermat with some Brexit propaganda on it, or as I prefer to call it, a ‘magic frisbee’.”

has the tory press said anything unfavourable about Pob Gove? Murdoch's chosen one.

We already have one he recommended. He chose well to make the place even worse

Doubt if it will be one of these but they will still be around

Torry1.jpg

The the split personalty currently leading them. Probably why they can't agree

Tory2.jpg
Tory3.jpg

One of them clearly has never used an NHS dentist.

Unlike to be this one as he mentioned telling the public the truth

Rory.jpg

What I want is for the Tories to return to the centre right and discard all the toxicity around Brexit and this World Beating slogan. Time politics became boring again.

Not scorning Boris' Technology Roundabout, are you?

Last edited:
Rory Stewart is a great bloke, very entertaining and totally peculiar.

That could have been said about Johnson 10 years ago and look what he has done to the country.

These people should be nowhere near public office.

Sponsored Links
Back