I've given up on Boris.

That's what all the alcoholics say.

like that bloke who carried out the brexit talks for the EU

barny A or some thing like that he liked a drink

he was probably boozed up during the talks hence why it ended up as dogs breakfast :)

Sponsored Links
:LOL:

Screenshot_20211205-200010_2.jpg

Sponsored Links
The Fail's article reports him as saying died with COVID, not from.

The scary thing about the downfall of de Pfeffel is who comes next. A front runner is said to be Liz Truss and if you thought it couldn't get any worse than the talking testicle wait til you hear her in full flow.
I still think Sunak is slight favourite simply because they want to appeal to the Asian vote, claiming that they can't be endemically racist because he's PM. And it'll upset the blue-rinse brigade in the Express, which is v. funny.
Tories: love 'em or loathe 'em it's still illegal to hunt 'em.

A front runner is said to be Liz Truss

the maniac Right-Wing Daily Excess has already started to denigrate her

"Liz Truss humiliation after bizarre and impassioned 'cheese speech'
LIZ TRUSS was humiliated after she launched into a bizarre speech about cheese, archive reports show."

By Joel Day
07:10, Thu, Dec 9, 2021 | UPDATED: 07:10, Thu, Dec 9, 2021

Last edited:
The scary thing about the downfall of de Pfeffel is who comes next. A front runner is said to be Liz Truss and if you thought it couldn't get any worse than the talking testicle wait til you hear her in full flow.
I still think Sunak is slight favourite simply because they want to appeal to the Asian vote, claiming that they can't be endemically racist because he's PM. And it'll upset the blue-rinse brigade in the Express, which is v. funny.
Tories: love 'em or loathe 'em it's still illegal to hunt 'em.
Liz Truss is the rabid brexers favourite -apparently she did al those amazing trade deals you know

but she is uttely incompetent: a gift to Labour

Murdoch is backing Gove: competent but charisma of a dead fish

Sunak has been on manoeuvres for quite a while -he has little experience and Im not sure he could lie well enough, its possible he has a tinge of integrity

Sponsored Links
Back