I've given up on Boris.

Continuing the theme of who would make the best PM replacement, I think it's more a case of who the heck would want the job at the moment.
For sure, it's a plumb job, and there's loads of wonga in it.
But the recent policies, media scapegoating, etc, have put UK in a very precarious position.
Brexit is a right fubar. But someone's got to do some repair, U turning, reformation, or whatever is needed.
The media frenzy of blaming refugees for all the government's created austerity problems will take decades to repair.
UK' infrastructure is sagging under the austerity packages.
Trust in politicians has never been lower.

Basically UK has been driven down a blind alley with numerous undeliverable promises, and the next PM has one heck of an extraction job to do.

Blimey I would jump at the chance of being PM :cool: nice earner plus a decent pension ,, travel the world meeting up with the great and the
good , whats not to like

I would be well qualified for the caper , plus there would be no leaks in my admistration :cool:

Sponsored Links
Blair was generally pretty good for the country, pensioner and child poverty was down, public services were well funded and they were quite prudent on the economy (until the 2008 crash)
You could have a point.
Pity that Blair is only remembered for his foreign policy.
Hitler had the same problem.

Blair was generally pretty good for the country

Which country? Certainly not ours. There are now 30 million people on some form of British state handouts, many of them from other countries, and much of that money gets sent home to those other countries.

Sponsored Links
You compare Blair to Hitler.

what great critical thinking.
They have a lot in common.
In some ways its a good thing Hitler died when he did.
If he was alive today and could hear what people are saying about him, he would be mortified.

There are now 30 million people on some form of British state handouts

No they aren’t.

Businesses don’t pay people enough to live on, so people need tax credits to survive.

Yup, the government are giving subsidies to businesses to employ workers.

If people got paid a fair wage and house prices weren’t extreme, they could afford to live without tax credits.

You are literally pointing out the failings of capitalism :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Johnson close to hitler :confused:

that may be going just a
Tadge OTT :confused:

any way hitlers issues were probably caused because he only had one ball ??

Johnson has 2 balls

Johnson is far closer to Hitler and fascism.

did you vote for Johnson?
No, the Tory party in N. I. is so small they could have their party conferences in a telephone box.
I don't vote Labour either because the Labour party banned people from N. I. from joining their party.
As far as i know the party had to be taken to court to getthe ban lifted, don't know if the court action was successful but don't care either way.

Still waiting for starmer to wake up tbh

Wake up?

He set the trap on Boris in April where he made Boris admit in Parliament that he had paid for the flat refurb and pointed out the ministerial code for misleading parliament.

Starmer is a details man, the public don't like details they prefer the broad brush approach - hypernormalisation - simple, comforting solutions to complex nuanced problems.

Why you saying that?

Still materials shortage?

I've heard some of the bigger builders have had a few problems with roof tiles, that sort of thing but generally I've had no problems, Jewsons ran out of plaster the other week but more came in 2 days later. It's not too bad really.

Sponsored Links
Back