I've given up on Boris.

Sponsored Links
Is this thread a joke? This is possibly the worst government we have ever had. How much has been spent on corona virus? How many jobs have been lost? How many businesses closed down? Would Mrs. Thatcher have shut down all the country's industry at the request of communist China?

How many illegals has Boris let in? Are the streets safer under this government?

I can't see any good that this, or any British government has done for a long time.
Just noticed your signature. I had something similar but it was removed and now I don't have signature rights because one person in that group didn't like it. Boohoo.

Sponsored Links
Gove is a plank.

Probably just as bad as Boris, but a leader he most certainly is not. Puppet maybe but not leader.

I probably wouldn't have any of them. I like rishi sort of but he is a self absorbed **** you seen his signatures he does on everything.

Best off sticking with the lunatic till the next election.

Still waiting for starmer to wake up tbh

I reckon Rees mogg should be the PM

he has his finger on the pulse and is in touch with the working bloke / person :idea:

Gove is a plank.

Probably just as bad as Boris, but a leader he most certainly is not. Puppet maybe but not leader.

I probably wouldn't have any of them. I like rishi sort of but he is a self absorbed **** you seen his signatures he does on everything.

Best off sticking with the lunatic till the next election.

Still waiting for starmer to wake up tbh
I don't think Starmer will wake up. He's the wrong man for the job to lead the labour party and is there as the fall guy to try and steer the party back from the hard left unelectable corbyn period and back towards the centre left. I don't know who would make a good labour leader at the moment.

Boris has to go. The bad behaviour he's allowed to go on in the background has become too much of a distraction and is preventing the government from focusing on what they should be doing, which is getting the country out of this covid nightmare, rebuilding the economy and building a competent NHS and civil service.

C6A21858-812E-4BE2-A735-036CACD5B322.jpeg

which is getting the country out of this covid nightmare, rebuilding the economy and building a competent NHS and civil service.

Sadly none of that is of any interest to the Conservative party

Theres a reason why so many Tory MPs have interests in private healthcare....because they are using the NHS as a way to siphon tax payers money into private health contracts and into their mitts

Rees Mogg gave a speech to the institute of economic affairs, which is a libertarian think tank that heavily campaigns for privatising the NHS -it also gave Hancock £32k

Theres a reason why Matthew Elliott, key Tory advisor has very close connections to right wing USA libertarian groups -private healthcare

Theres a reason why the Tory party are desperate for a USA deal: selling NHS to the USA private healthcare companies.

Theres a reason why Jeremy Hunt is worth some £30m -all connected to private healthcare

I could go on and on and on.....but the Tory party has zero interest in building a competent NHS -what they want to do is run down public elements of the service so they can say "oh that'll be so much more efficient if it was privatised."

Theres a reason why the Tory party are desperate for a USA deal
Sleepy Joe isn't in a mood for deals with the UK at the moment.
American tarrifs on EU steel exports are being lifted from the 1st of January next year.
Tarrifs on British steel going to America are still in place because the British won't dance to sleepy joes tune on the N. I. P.
Who needs Putin as an enemy when you have friends like Biden.

Sponsored Links
Back