I've given up on Boris.

Sponsored Links
yes, because EU is a much bigger and important market for USA.
And the UK is developing a track record of either breaking international law/agreements or threatening to do so when it's going t*ts up...

But as soon as the situation becomes totally hopeless, then they'll be a big fire sale of the few assets left!

And the UK is developing a track record of either breaking international law/agreements or threatening to do so when it's going t*ts up...

No more than most countries, and far far less than the EU. In fact, the Court of Justice of the European Union has ruled on at least 2 occasions that the EU does not have to follow international law, in the Kadi-Barakaat case they actually ruled that the EU should ignore the UN Charter – the highest order of international law – if it conflicts with the EU’s internal structures. Add to that countless infringements of WTO law.

Sponsored Links
, in the Kadi-Barakaat case they actually ruled that the EU should ignore the UN Charter

not really true.

It’s to do with technical legal interpretations.

. Add to that countless infringements of WTO law

not really true either

you are conflating WTO disputes with infringements.

I recommend you spend less time believing Brexit propaganda sites like briefings for brexit.

not really true.

It’s to do with technical legal interpretations.

not really true either

you are conflating WTO disputes with infringements.

I recommend you spend less time believing Brexit propaganda sites like briefings for brexit.

Fool.

He's just won Dick of the Year for the second time.

Gove is the only competent person in the cabinet.

the public’s favourite, and mine is Truss - she is utterly hopeless.
Continuing the theme of who would make the best PM replacement, I think it's more a case of who the heck would want the job at the moment.
For sure, it's a plumb job, and there's loads of wonga in it.
But the recent policies, media scapegoating, etc, have put UK in a very precarious position.
Brexit is a right fubar. But someone's got to do some repair, U turning, reformation, or whatever is needed.
The media frenzy of blaming refugees for all the government's created austerity problems will take decades to repair.
UK' infrastructure is sagging under the austerity packages.
Trust in politicians has never been lower.

Basically UK has been driven down a blind alley with numerous undeliverable promises, and the next PM has one heck of an extraction job to do.

Blair govt was the last.
For me he has been the best leader in my life time, new labour were bang in the middle, they could well have been the best tory government ever. Problem now is torries are too far to the right and Labour has been consumed by the looney left metropolitan elite. Both lots are dreadful.

We're in a desperate mess at the moment and no one on either side of the house is giving me any hope.

Bring back Blair & Brown.

For me he has been the best leader in my life time, new labour were bang in the middle, they could well have been the best tory government ever. Problem now is torries are too far to the right and Labour has been consumed by the looney left metropolitan elite. Both lots are dreadful.

We're in a desperate mess at the moment and no one on either side of the house is giving me any hope.

Bring back Blair & Brown.

Blair was generally pretty good for the country, pensioner and child poverty was down, public services were well funded and they were quite prudent on the economy (until the 2008 crash)

Sponsored Links
Back