jade electric shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, please help, the above electric shower has suddenly stopped working halfway through having a shower - when i say stopped working i mean no water supply - when i pull the power cord there is power and when i press the start button on the shower unit the power light turns on (orange) but nothing happens after that - i would expect the shower to start pouring out water in a normal world !!

any ideas on what it could be ? its only 18 months old....

Sponsored Links
Hi, please help, the above electric shower has suddenly stopped working halfway through having a shower - when i say stopped working i mean no water supply - when i pull the power cord there is power and when i press the start button on the shower unit the power light turns on (orange) but nothing happens after that - i would expect the shower to start pouring out water in a normal world !!

any ideas on what it could be ? its only 18 months old....

Could be your solenoid - but you get a 2 year guarantee with Triton so ring their customer hotline - provided its been fitted and used as per their instructions they will come out and repair it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back