Jade Goody

have you ever considered that the truth isnt being told

25yrs after chenobil

do we really need to do the maths?

what did we expect?

Sponsored Links
Yeah. Totally agree WDIK.
Surely the incidence of cancer in the ole days before these atomic (bombs, generators etc) things started blasting their contamination around the world was much less?
We've only got ourselves to blame at the end off the day. Back in 88 round my way , thousands of sheep were taken away to be disposed off before they entered the food chain due to their contamination levels. Many thousands also at that time went for human consumption which must have been contaminated. No way they were all screened from the food chain!

I know there's a lot of Jade Goody publicity but I do think it can be a good thing as many women are now getting tested as they didn't bother before and all the males a wake up call. (just checked mine!)

Sponsored Links
Back in 88 round my way , thousands of sheep were taken away to be disposed off before they entered the food chain due to their contamination levels. Many thousands also at that time went for human consumption which must have been contaminated. No way they were all screened from the food chain!

At that time, I knew a butcher who was offered contaminated lambs for 50p each, he refused, but others ?????

And don't forget all the other dead animals that we import, eg. Import of live chickens from parts of Asia is banned due to the bird flu virus, but we import millions of dead ones, how did they die????

Back in 88 round my way , thousands of sheep were taken away to be disposed off . Many thousands also at that time must have been contaminated.

was it the NAZI's at it again, man,,, they even do it to animal's :eek:

I now supply meat for me and my family the way nature intended, the stuff in tescos makes me shudder, I dont even like to walk past it now.

We also see that cancer of the oesophagus, gullet, bowel, stomach etc is on the rise. I think due to poorer nutrition ?

I try to eat a lot better than I used to, and dont drink as much. Mind you, for years I ate any old rubbish that was on the shelf.

I now supply meat for me and my family the way nature intended, the stuff in tescos makes me shudder, I dont even like to walk past it now.

We also see that cancer of the oesophagus, gullet, bowel, stomach etc is on the rise. I think due to poorer nutrition ?

I try to eat a lot better than I used to, and dont drink as much. Mind you, for years I ate any old rubbish that was on the shelf.

can you clarify for us so we know how nature intended :?: ;)

"can you clarify for us so we know how nature intended"

I get it myself direct from the source, and I don't mean the butcher or farmer.

"can you clarify for us so we know how nature intended"

I get it myself direct from the source, and I don't mean the butcher or farmer.
yes but we have poncy rules against buying and killing or hunting your own don't we ,,

or am i mistaken :?: :rolleyes:

Not sure what you mean.

There are rules in that you can't wander around someone elses property taking game, rabbits, woodies, deer etc without permission, and rules about how you can do it and when you can do it. But thats all.

Nothing to stop you really, just need permission somewhere from whoever has the land and the tools to do it - getting that is the hardest bit. :confused:

Although I can sympathise with her to an extent and of course, her family, the general public and the media, brought her to our attention.
She obviously, like all others that go on 'reality' shows, wanting the fame and fortune she hoped that this would bring. That doesn't mean to say that she deserves to suffer.
I'm glad that more women are seeking medical advice perhaps because of this situation.
Likewise, others dont ask to suffer either.
I can empathise with WDIK. Firstly, he didn't ask that his wife of 3 months died and that later, he found that he had Cancer too. Thankfully, he has survived and long may he and others like him, live a long and happy life.
My brother died 6 years ago of Leukaemia aged 54. We were the only sibblings and were a 100% bone marrow match. I underwent the bone marrow operation, had numerous stem cell sessions and he spent another 4 years on this Earth. Alas, the good one died - would I do it again for him if it were possible - you bet I would.
Then last December, I lost my 86 year old Dad.
Do any of us ask to be placed in the public eye because we lose someone dear to us? No and I doubt if we would want to either.
Let her die with dignity, close the door and let her family live the rest of their lives with memories, the same as we all have to do.

Sponsored Links
Back