Jet Fuel from Air.

Sponsored Links
An electric car is no use to me, I have nowhere I can charge it nor add a charging point.
So I guess that when all cars are electric Ill be on the bus then (as long as it's electric too?)

Now here's a thought . . . Instead of using electricity from solar panels, why don't they use one of these jet engines running this fuel to generate the electricity required???

Or am I missing something?

P.S. Rather than flying being artificially cheap because the fuel duty is low, I like to think that other forms of transport are artificially expensive because the fuel duty is high.

Do you also believe perpetual motion machines actually work? I suppose that what the chaps at the local lodge talk about

Nozzle

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
We're not yet at one , on this scale.
Going by current energy use and growth, we are about 2400 years away from being a Type III civilisation (using energy equivalent to the whole galaxy). We won't of course, as we don't need to be.

Going by current energy use and growth, we are about 2400 years away from being a Type III civilisation (using energy equivalent to the whole galaxy). We won't of course, as we don't need to be.

Stop selling us short. We can be a type 5 civilisation in less than a century. Just believe it.

Sponsored Links
Back