Uk growth up !

Sponsored Links
Why does Gasbanni start all these threads -he hardly joins in any subsequent discussion.

Is he on some form of forum commission? :ROFLMAO:

Why does Gasbanni start all these threads -he hardly joins in any subsequent discussion
He's bladdered most of the time, hence his confused ramblings and weird shouty delivery.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Why does Gasbanni start all these threads -he hardly joins in any subsequent discussion.

Is he on some form of forum commission? :ROFLMAO:

You've found me out !!!!!

Because I'm just winding up nowsnowt. I cast out the bait and he bites every time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He just gives very limited responses with very little repartee. Quite boring really so I wind him up and watch him go.
It amuses me, he never produces a weighty argument.
Another one is Johnny boy he attempts to give an argument but never really gets to grip with things and he loses it abuses his position prevents you from answering when he loses the argument.

That's old news dummy i.e. Jan Feb March and mainly due to panic stockpiling.... "The ONS said this was driven by manufacturers rushing to deliver orders before the original Brexit deadline of 29 March...". You really need to read your own links gasbag.

More recently
Honestly gasbag, you do know how to shoot yourself in the foot.:LOL:

Do you have problems sleeping ? 5.35 am then 6.01 am........ I'm flattered you think about me at the start of your day .....do you have me on alert if I post ?
Can you try a little harder to be witty ? I'd like to read your posts and find them anything but boring. I'd like you to develop the art of repartee a little.
But wow posting on here at 5.35 am 33,243 posts get a life man !!!!!

That's old news dummy i.e. Jan Feb March and mainly due to panic stockpiling.... "The ONS said this was driven by manufacturers rushing to deliver orders before the original Brexit deadline of 29 March...". You really need to read your own links gasbag.

More recently
Honestly gasbag, you do know how to shoot yourself in the foot.:LOL:

10th of May ! Trust those incompetent fools at the beeb typical of left wing loonies thanks for pointing out they're clueless and not to rely on their news output.

Sponsored Links
Back