jet2 loyalty points

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi.............has anyone ever booked a flight with jet2 using loyalty points. i have a free flight to come and can i book it on their web site ? can i hell !!!!
the site is not user friendly. every time i try to book my free flight it keeps telling me i'm not selecting a points earned flight. i might be thick but iv'e followed all the instructions and still end up back at the beginning............ HELP
mickcoulson
p.s their phone charges are 50p a minute and you can never get through.

Sponsored Links
sorry the link didn't work fully... just click on

"Search to find an alternative number"

and type in Jet2 and it'll bring up a table of phone numbers

Is there a freephone number for ' Hot Stuff '?? The premium rates are a killer!!

Sponsored Links
My mate tells me £5 on the freeview channel 90+ is worth a look in.

I tried the freebee but I'm afraid I'm past it now.

Here's to the second life!!!

Mick, their booking line is an 0871 number. This will cost you a maximum of 10p per minute from BT. Its a national rate number. This is extremely clearly specified on their website. The 09, premium rate number, is 50p/minute, and is for "all other enquiries".

You're getting cheap flights, dont get arsey about the phone service, they have to make money somewhere. :rolleyes:

Out of interest, what browser are you using? If you're not already using it, try it in IE8. You'd be surprised at how many commercial sites are only ever tested against IE.

hi.............has anyone ever booked a flight with jet2 using loyalty points. ............ HELP
I can`t help :oops: JET - I thought the major was a lady suffragette - jet oooh :rolleyes: or maybe a Pertrol station :idea:

You're getting cheap flights, dont get arsey about the phone service, they have to make money somewhere. :rolleyes:

I disagree, they're making enough money, believe me. As customers we should try to save every single penny we legally can. It keeps these kinds of companies on their toes and helps make them give us a better service.
Whilst you're on, ask them if there's any freebies on the flight too ;)

I disagree, they're making enough money, believe me. As customers we should try to save every single penny we legally can. It keeps these kinds of companies on their toes and helps make them give us a better service.
Whilst you're on, ask them if there's any freebies on the flight too ;)

Such as a return flight! :LOL: :LOL:

I agree - it is a total SCAM - the JET2 so called "Loyalty points scheme" !
I have tried and tried to book online and it takes hours for this one part of their site to load properly when trying to bool these loyalty flights (I also keep getting a message saying I haven't selected a loyalty flight - which is nonsense as I have) - By the way -their normal flights page loads immediately!
It is therefore impossible to redeem these points, and is a complete money grabbing SCAM. This is not a cheap airline at all. British airways is even cheaper! I'm getting onto Trading Standards about their false advertising of prices, also these "loyalty flights" that no one is able to redeem!

I have tried and tried to book online and it takes hours for this one part of their site to load properly when trying to bool these loyalty flights (I also keep getting a message saying I haven't selected a loyalty flight - which is nonsense as I have) - By the way -their normal flights page loads immediately!
It is therefore impossible to redeem these points, and is a complete money grabbing SCAM. This is not a cheap airline at all. British airways is even cheaper! I'm getting onto Trading Standards about their false advertising of prices, also these "loyalty flights" that no one is able to redeem!

you should fly from down south....

much easier... and no northerners.... :D :D :D

you should fly from down south....

much easier... and no northerners.... :D :D :D

tut tut tut !! just continually racist!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back