joe90 & any other holocaust deniers

There is no evidence whatsoever that the holocaust actually happened.

11 million people disappeared without a trace and no-one saw them go. What a fantastic conspiracy theory. Sadly, like all conspiracy theories - it is a fake.

Sponsored Links
There is no evidence whatsoever that the holocaust actually happened.

11 million people disappeared without a trace and no-one saw them go. What a fantastic conspiracy theory. Sadly, like all conspiracy theories - it is a fake.

What utter sh*te. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Glad you are joining in Sooey. Where do you think they all went without a trace?

Sponsored Links
I didn't change it. You just can't remember that's all. You are getting old.

They might have disappeared without trace but what was the pile of spectacles for - a third reich collection for donation to a third world country :?:

Sometimes people are in denial of attrocities because they cannot accept that a human being can be so cruel to other human beings.

It is difficult to understand how anyone could decide to eradicate so many people and persuade others to carry out the processes.

Maybe those who deny genocide have too much faith in human nature and cannot believe the horrific actions of so called humans.

But these genocide programs do happen, they are happening now in several countries.

...and there is proof and witness at all of them.

Yes, but they will show them the proof won't they? :rolleyes:

Yes, but they will show them the proof won't they? :rolleyes:
Of course, just like the " proof " in the opening post of this thread. That of course will then be ignored by the rabid deniers of the future. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :LOL:

There is no proof in the thread title. That investigation was totally flawed from the outset. The only bones she found were in a known and marked (and observable from the air) Christian cemetery. Don't tell me you haven't watched the video? :rolleyes: She dug up a few bone fragments (as you would in a cemetery) and declared it a mass grave of 5000. No core samples. No ground penetrating radar.
The human ashes she sampled are still being sprinkled there today.

The really important thing is that the laser trace from the air that she took only showed up the known and marked cemetery - and proved conclusively that no mass graves had ever been dug. In other words - she proved that Treblinka was a transit station and not a death camp. I bet she's got a hole in her foot.

In what way does that prove anything? Dachau wasn't a death camp. Even Simon Weisenthal the Nazi Hunter admitted that.

What about this then? Sturdy-Colls doesn't even recognise the Star of David. Some expert she turned out to be. :rolleyes:

That's your idea of proof eh?

http://newobserveronline.com/smiths...of-david-tiles-shown-to-be-not-jewish-at-all/

Be sure to watch this though.
http://www.smithsonianchannel.com/videos/excavating-a-secret-gas-chamber/29312

This is your idea of proof. It's just ridiculous. She's totally proved a fake.

In what way does that prove anything? Dachau wasn't a death camp. Even Simon Weisenthal the Nazi Hunter admitted that.
So why were there piles of emaciated bodies stacked all over the gaff then? Wasn't a fckin holiday camp, that's for sure.
What about this then? Sturdy-Colls doesn't even recognise the Star of David. Some expert she turned out to be. icon_rolleyes.gif

That's your idea of proof eh?
Be sure to watch this though.
http://www.smithsonianchannel.com/videos/excavating-a-secret-gas-chamber/29312

This is your idea of proof. It's just ridiculous. She's totally proved a fake
I've no idea who "she" is, nor do I care, and where have I said that's my idea of proof?

Sponsored Links
Back