John Fredericks? WHS Halo ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All

We have received what seems to be a fairly decent double glazing quote but, just wanted some reassurance that the Manufacturer/profile was good quality.

The frames are made by John Fredericks, using the WHS Halo (70mm) profile. Its what the call "The Ultimate Collection".

From research on here, i've seen the likes of Kommerling, Rehau etc mentioned but not John Fredericks.

The Glass being offered is Planitherm, which, I believe is very good.

They are classing the windows as A (5, which i think relates to the energy) rated.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Slight update

We have just had a quote from another company, offering a Duraflex profile.

Again, is a fairly good one?

This company offered a C rated - Saying the design is more secure than an rated.

I have a headache!

Go with the A rated Halo mate. Very few companies are doing C ratings as everyone is on the bandwagon competing for the big A.

The fitting of the window is very important. You could have an Everest window but if its fitted by Bill and Ted it's not going to give you A rated performance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back