John Terry v Luis Suarez

How sad, in the heat of a game of sport a black is aggrieved by a white.
A sad fan who has fook all to do reports a black was called a black. Or was it a black Coot? So the black player who called another player a coot was fine and not complained about.

Liberals need to stay at home.
Names get called, invariably the "blacks" get away with far more. Do the whites go to court.

If JT thought he was a black coot during the game so what, they probably got ****ed together later......................

Sponsored Links
Typical double standard from Alarm and Joe. A law is broken and the CPS is considering prosecution. You have stated that this is the correct course of action, so what's the problem :confused:

What if Ferdinand had called Terry an 'old fart'. That is ageism isn't it? Call the police. :rolleyes:

Can I report Suarez to the police because I have taken offence at the term Nigarito. Hang him I say.....

Sponsored Links
Doesn't Evra have form for accusing (white) players of calling him names?

Seems to me, Ron Atkinson was right all along when he made his comment on Sky TV.

Evra's admitted saying to Suarez " Get your hands of me you South American"
Liveropool want to know why he hasn't been charged.
I reckon he should be charged with being a horrible gobsh1te.

Why wasn't big Ron arrested and charged?
And Evra tried to pick on Chelsea ground staff a while back, can't remember if there was racist undertones.

Typical double standard from Alarm and Joe. A law is broken and the CPS is considering prosecution. You have stated that this is the correct course of action, so what's the problem :confused:

Run that by me again.
Any infringement of the law should invle the police. The young (alleged non) ticket holder should have involved the police, the big man should involve the police. So why it someone using racially inappropriate (and thus potentially illegal) language any different?

Too tired to try and point out your errors.
But you know them xxxx

I for one am delighted that at last after years players are finally being charged with this kind of offence, its been a long time coming.
It makes me extra happy when it upsets the ignorant bigots who infect this forum

So its a double win for me

Hope terry gets a years ban,.what makes him even more of a !$&! Is that the covered his mouth with his hand while he was saying it

Hope they increase suarezs ban when he appeals the diving racist little scrote

Sponsored Links
Back