John Terry v Luis Suarez

Steven Gerrard welcomes Luis Suarez's return to Liverpool side"Luis can help us achieve what we set out to achieve - finishing top four and reaching two finals," said Gerrard.

"I'm sure he will because he's a super player."

Hopefully monkey chant man will be there to welcome him back too

ooohh, those scumchester united supporters are so well behaved........my a**e look at this racist scum supporter... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-16882078[/QUOTE]

Do you like Pykies? Well you are racist scum then.

Sponsored Links
Steven Gerrard welcomes Luis Suarez's return to Liverpool side"Luis can help us achieve what we set out to achieve - finishing top four and reaching two finals," said Gerrard.

"I'm sure he will because he's a super player."

Hopefully monkey chant man will be there to welcome him back too

ooohh, those scumchester united supporters are so well behaved........my a**e look at this racist scum supporter... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-16882078[/QUOTE]

Do you like Pykies? Well you are racist scum then.

Who me?

Sponsored Links
It matters not which race you malign - you are still racist scum (in your rule book). So what are your thoughts on pykies?

It matters not which race you malign - you are still racist scum (in your rule book). So what are your thoughts on pykies?
javascript:emoticon(':eek:')

Joe, I havent got a rule book.......I have nothing against pykies but what I do hate is thieves,scumbags,drug dealers and druggies amongst other things..............still not sure where pykies come into the equasion

I didn't see you jumping around protecting them in the "Dale Farm' thread. Why is that?

I didn't see you jumping around protecting them in the "Dale Farm' thread. Why is that?

Did you jump up and down protecting them....what they done at dale farm was illegal and the same law applies to us all so I have no sympathy for them on that scenario

But you are jumping around calling someone scum because he doesn't like someone else? What's it got to do with you anyway?

Mind your own business.

I want to know why you are jumping around because some guy in Manchester doesn't like some other guy. What's it got to do with you? I don't like ginger people - so jump around about that. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back