Johnstone's Trade paint for bathroom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

My local paint shop stocks Johnstone's Trade, which I've previously used to paint the living room and dinning room. I've tended to go for Covaplus Vinyl Matt for the walls and Acrylic Satin for the skirting boards.

The bathroom is fresh plaster and we're looking to paint it to achieve a similar finish - satin on the skirting boards, not gloss, and matt on the walls. However I'm not sure if the above choices are suitable for a bathroom. This is the range: https://www.johnstonestrade.com/products

Any advice appreciated!

Sponsored Links
You want a paint that has anti mould properties for bathrooms.

Johnstone do, do a range of anti mould paint for walls and ceiling that you can have mixed to one of 16k colours

Mist coat the new plaster with contract Matt (mixed with approx 30 % water) Then do two coats of bathroom paint! I find with bathroom paint it's best to have the room quite warm and cut in two walls before rollering!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back