Johnsville

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I did say MAY
That will depend on cable routing and more importantly the r1/r2 and Zs readings. the length of your 'now' radial is IMPORTANT as is the length of your proposed 'alternative' ring
mods please lock this

Sponsored Links
What on earth are you on about??

If this relates to another topic then why start a new one. :rolleyes:

There is no reference to the another thread and no context as to what it refers to??

If this relates to another topic then why start a new one. :rolleyes:
I presume because, as you will have seen, a moderator has (very reasonably, I'd say) locked the original thread ("isolators & 20A protection") - so he has just started a new thread and carried on as if the other one hadn't been locked! However, I shouldn't think that moderator will be particular amused by this blatent circumnavigation of the locking!

Kind Regards, John.

Please note that johnsville only joined yesterday and he has caused two threads to be locked.

Sponsored Links
Please note that johnsville only joined yesterday and he has caused two threads to be locked.
That may be a bit harsh - it takes at least two to tango!

Although what he was proposing was not electrically very sensible, his initial post/question was credible enough and gave no indication that he had any intent of causing any trouble. One can but speculate as to whether the threads would have become silly, or been locked, had he not started getting less-than-friendly, and increasingly provocative, responses from almost the very start of the thread, from at least one person.

I recently observed that it's a pity to see how some people are treated on their first visit to this otherwise valuable forum - and this might well be an example of one of the possible consequences of that.

Kind Regards, John.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back