joinerjohn

Don't see how this could be fake. He was talking about his brick cutting business a few months back, and banging on about Mexico for ages.

People have different ways of dealing with things.

Sponsored Links
http://announce.jpress.co.uk/search?keywords=pete+gill&date_limit=&date=&type=all_notices&_fstatus=search&s_source=jpnw_pres

Above form the Lancashire Evening post (Also in the Blackpool Gazette & Fleetwood Weekly news)

Sooey this is not something that even Pete could or would make up (the p'taker that he was)
Upset you doubt me Lx

Yes, there's no arguing with that. I hope you will accept my apologies also.

It seems he was the same age as me.

I know how my better half would feel if that were me, so I can appreciate how you must be feeling, Lynne.

Sombrero, Sooey - I accept your apologies and I will now hang my boxing gloves back up.

I have one last message to post (nothing to do with you guys) on the DIYnot before I leave for good - you will be pleased to know :)

It was only my intention to let you know about Petes passing but I seemed to have got drawn in!

Anyway no hard feelings - Pete left me enough money to buy a mansion!! (only kidding)

Lynne xx

Sponsored Links
I'd just like to say that I, for one, would like it if you decided to stay and join in some of our discussions. I think we could do with more Lankies to try to keep up with us Yorkies!

If you do, you might like to change your username to something like Lynnperfection! :LOL:

Back