Junction box

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Advice please guys, I'm in the process of fitting a texecom veritas system I have eol wired all motion detectors but im at a bit of a loss on how to wire the garage contact the junction box I have is a JB707 5 way plus tamper. Would appreciate if one of you guys with the knowledge could tell me if the box is the correct type and where the wires connect to.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
There should be a pack of resistors supplied with the panel so you will have to manually wire the EOL in the J/B.

Thanks Musszzy, I have wired all the rest ok using the resistors but the junction box I have has terminals marked Tamp nc nc nc nc nc it also has a internal tamper so unsure which terminals to connect the 2 eol wires and resistors to.

Sponsored Links
so in your pirs they are 10k Tamper and 22k Alarm?

Sounds wrong dont think that is a configuration the panel uses.

Nope just looked at a manual you are correct ...never seen this valur of resistors used.
Anyway scribbled a little diagram so resistor 1 is your 10k and resistor 2 is your 22k.
If you have a garage contact then there will be 2 pairs of cable 1 is tamper pair and 1 pair for alarm.
KgNOB5rlzWpPONOcbqJDA7mhSKoW6VHLe7rOFxXC9TDxE1LjNuO9R2GSEpPckEAM59mUKhIcLL3saiqU9kkuq6v6f3mUaVRcDsThzaZBQhbiih_lnHq_Sr54uMP20O2lz7is6cyEXnH3ADLt1IAUY000z9vQ0PxKrrblgh6ADZb4MWEmnEzW2pJKUezUNFWoPQi76k8e7yoZSW8DXLoyXpHvki_htDDts0uPvwB-Vja1pkLDQBPpcG-BpqJT5Mx5uoG7jmamFBoeims-GfbaQfuNWIe2guPXAjTDZ5oOqXCJ9opgtF0Xza0IhKI3WCnR-LoE750PJB7VQam_Ds4bpjiMaOdOFW5cLTkoNXdXVKRjTqDj7mKprVTYm-rfGa7UD8XAMRQmiqnrknTyW8DX7D9tEPFBpgoqM4JkYMGhUzXjK_q_Q5fTHBfsixtGSWqU4h4_Drca-zFy0oFN3fN6E2HmnBjF9mB4yBeRTTxjMAcHovq3JYvb3jvqATOFEl2aq4tdG8ylQaz30hNu29FwDspOMgnXJjOTmP8zUKqZsD9JPpPC5kzgan4uzqXhCQ-4QRfZ=w818-h613-no

sorry for the scribble just no time for a nice cad diagram :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back