Justice sometimes prevails...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point...

Although I have to say that you crave attention to take away from the fact that you hate it that I always best you :)

Sponsored Links
Of course you do.

0853973E-9CFA-4CDC-964D-48520C0E538A.gif

Sponsored Links
Assange got his bail request turned down then.
Other than being able to call up prostitutes (fact) I cant see why he’s bothered. He put himself in self imprisonment for a decade.
He should of just faced up to his original responsibility’s, he’d be home by now. Being a coward has bit him on the arse!

Assange got his bail request turned down then.
Other than being able to call up prostitutes (fact) I cant see why he’s bothered. He put himself in self imprisonment for a decade.
He should of just faced up to his original responsibility’s, he’d be home by now. Being a coward has bit him on the arse!
Pah! You really think, if found guilty in the US they'll give him the mooted 7 odd years? Or the 140 or so he could be eligible for?

Some call it whistle blowing, some call it theft. Either way the weirdo took something that didn't belong to him & selectively published it to suit his agenda then scuttled away & hid like a coward instead facing the authoritys where, at the time he could of become a free speech legend.
Now he is just a pale weirdo with a handful of weirdo followers.

Or did he just reveal, amongst other things, lots of awful horrible little incidents about how allied forces murdered inocent people?

On Reddit, (a couple of years ago)I noticed a list of all paid up BNP members. Full names, address, age everything. Thousands.
The BNP personally I think were an embarrassment to our country. The same as when there is a RW “terror” attack. (Normally some Welsh **** in a van). They let the country down.
But it was posted by wiki leaks. Very selective listing. It’s probably still there on reddit. I looked through about 50 pages looking for the local ones.
Anyway. He had an agenda. No sympathy from me. Lefty cowardly weasel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back