K rend colour ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi my house along with the rest in the area was externally insulated and rendered through the council before we bought it. I've since put a new roof on the outbuilding and blocked a window up so got some render to patch up. I've been told the company used k rend silicone render so I'm trying to get the right colour to either patch with k rend or use a one coat render then paint.
Can anyone familiar with k rend recognize this colour ? in the area there is some that are like a white some are yellowish and ours seems like some sort of cream ?? Pic attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210316-191213.png
    Screenshot_20210316-191213.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 151
Sponsored Links
Have you asked the company that did the work?

They would have done all the houses the same so will know the colour they used on your house

Hi yes I've tried but just been passed around as it was a council scheme then a company called fortem who had the main contract who then sub contracted the external wall insulation and render to another company and so on.

It's a council scheme so surely they specified the colour that was to be used ?

Sponsored Links
Don't forget it's very hard for us to tell you what colour it is due to differences in colours on monitors and phone screens and the like.

It could be cream , it also could be ivory

Hi yes I've just been informed it could be wheaton and it does look very similar off the colour chart

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back