K3 Triple panel radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya, I was hoping I might get some feedback from people that have installed K3 triple panel radiators.
I'm thinking of having one fitted. I like the idea of them being smaller and still giving out the same heat, but was just wondering if that is the case?
I'm currently looking for a high output of about 9000btu. Logic is telling me to go for a wide and high Type 22 panel as it has a bigger surface area, but if I can get the same heat output with something smaller and wider that would be great.

Sponsored Links
A K3 is basically a K1(type 11) and a K2 (type 22) stuck together. So you get 3 panels and 3 sets of fins. They are thicker and project from the wall (into the room) further. They are also heavier so the wall needs to be stable/supportive.

They work exactly the same as any other conventional convection radiator and heat the space just as efficiently.

Hiya, I was hoping I might get some feedback from people that have installed K3 triple panel radiators.
I'm thinking of having one fitted. I like the idea of them being smaller and still giving out the same heat, but was just wondering if that is the case?
I'm currently looking for a high output of about 9000btu. Logic is telling me to go for a wide and high Type 22 panel as it has a bigger surface area, but if I can get the same heat output with something smaller and wider that would be great.

Stelrad radiator sizes and outputs,

Attachments

• Stelrad-Compact-Horizontal-Product-and-Technical-Information.pdf
    498.9 KB · Views: 129
Hi, thank you for taking the time to reply.
I'm just trying to get my head around how it can give out so much heat and still be smaller :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back