Karcher 620M Pressure Washer

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi
Have a 620M and stripped it down and rebuilt it after problem and for some reason forgot to taken a photo of wiring connections.
I have a wiring diagram and its in black and white. Can anybody provide details of the colours of the wires that go where.
I have assembled it as best I can from the wiring diagram but the pilot/green light comes on when the switch is pressed and the motor runs but then goes out when I release it.
Any ideas please

Sponsored Links
Yes there are plenty of videos of the 620M except changing the pressure switch which doesn't shoe electrical connections.

Hi
the pilot/green light comes on when the switch is pressed and the motor runs but then goes out when I release it.
Any ideas please
Isn't that how it is supposed to work, squeezing the trigger on the lance alters the water pressure at the switch.

Sponsored Links
Yes and No.
The pilot light should stay green when you hit the start button. At this point the motor does not run . When the trigger is pressed the pressure switch send a signal to start the motor. The motor will not start unless the on/off switch is showing green.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back