Karcher 7125HD faulty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Just wondered if anyone has any experience with the problem I have with my pressure washer ?
I recently had a little trouble with it and changing the capacitor has got it back on form but probably unconnected I seem to have another problem ..
using it normally no problem but I brought a hard surface cleaner, it’s the proper Karcher FR Classic rotary cleaner for patios etc and the nozzles are correctly matched to my machine.
When I screw the cleaner onto the lance and try to use it, it doesn’t work, just as I pull the trigger it ‘pulses’ and a fine puff mist shots out of the nozzles but doesn’t operate so the nozzles revolve.
It’s a brand new accessory and wasn’t cheap, so if there is something simple I’m missing here, I would grateful for the heads up.
thanks Karl

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the link, that gives me something to get on with
Much appreciated

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back