karizma plus

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I've fitted stacks of them, if you follow the guide lines on installation you will have no trouble.

Nothing wrong with the Karizma panels really. Worked on a few of them and they are very easy to use. It's the iD stuff that's crap.

I like the id theory, works well, fitted a few, never hada problem.

how ever the problem i can see is that as the parts are now obsolete, a lot of re wiring will have to be done, and then customers will wonder why.

I like the id theory, works well, fitted a few, never hada problem.

how ever the problem i can see is that as the parts are now obsolete, a lot of re wiring will have to be done, and then customers will wonder why.

Agreed. The theory/principal is great, and I'm sure there are lots of installations that work fine, but faults can be a pain, and swapping one for an EOL system means lots of re-wiring if the installer has cabled the iD system as one long radial :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back