Katerina Jokes WARNING Dont view if no sick sense of humour

Sponsored Links
Hurricane Katrina- typical female came when she was warm wild and wet. When she left she took the b****y house and all the contents with her!!!!

Liverpool City Council have sent out two plane loads of volunteers to help with the looting!

Doesnt that make me a liverpudlianist???

Zampa said:
Liverpool City Council have sent out two plane loads of volunteers to help with the looting!

now that one was funny

shame about so many of the other ones please dont make jokes about there race / death

thanks

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
Zampa said:

now that one was funny

shame about so many of the other ones please dont make jokes about there race / death

thanks

So it's ok to make jokes about people from another city but not from another country, how does that work then?

now now bob, ifyou were aswiseasyou think you are you would know that race **** taking should beallowed on all sides, if it was no one would be "one up" onanother race and wecould all have a blodey good laugh at our steriotypes, but its PC fools who make it into such a big thing

shouldn't worry about it, I went to a muslim birthday party at the weekend.

fastest game of pass the parcel you've ever seen. :D

The race thing is a very deep subject and theres certainly more to it than 'all blacks are muggers' and anybody who dislikes anybody not from their creed must be a racist.

I dont go around setting fire to corner shops,....I dont spray nai slogans on walls....I dont go around clumping foreigners..im not a nazi, I dont vote for scum like the BNP I refer to foreigners normally by their country name.

But I moved from London because I was sick to death of the street crime and the way it had turned multi cultural......I dont want to live in a asian or carribian ghetto....I dont want my kids being taught by people who can barely speak the language theselves.

But I have no issue with these people whatsoever...most of them are smashing...and not the stereotypes that the tabloids try to make out.

My choice

Does that make me a racist?...or not

For me the worst 'rascists' of all are the ones who look down their noses at others .... to give their Kudos (in their minds) a lift.....to make them appear to be wonderful people who go around loving everyone (even though they probably laugh at Irish jokes...but thats different isnt it...hmm is it???)..and then snigger over a good 'thieving gypsy' joke when no ones around.

Oh.....and while living nicely in suburbia and slagging off the 'smelly frogs' or the 'miserable krauts' at thir fondue parties.

Had a mate once who didnt like people saying pa*i or co*n in front of their kids....which is fair enough....until i tell you that they sent the kids to private school.....why.....yeh, you guessed it.......so the dont have to put with p*ki's and co*ns!......Now THATS a racist!

My feelings....be what you want to be....but know why you want to be it!...and dont upset anyone in the process.

I laugh at so called racist jokes because of the stereotype angle....not because im a foaming at the mouth headcase nazi skinhead

Rant over.. :)

The FBI think the floods in Louisiana were the work of a terrorist. Their information points to a suicide plumber.

Sponsored Links